Thread: Some Facebook Status after Mumbai Blasts

Some Facebook Status after Mumbai Blasts

Dentist : to Manmohan Singh:
    At least in my clinic please open ur mouth......

----

Microsoft' s next operating System will be called "Kasab"
    They claim - It wil never Hang!!!

----

Difference between Bush & Munia

Here's the statement issued by Prime Minister Dr Singh...

"I strongly condemn the bomb blasts in Mumbai this evening. I have asked the Chief Minister of Maharashtra to do whatever is possible to provide relief to the injured and to the families of the deceased citizens. I have also asked Union Home Minister, Shri P Chidambaram to provi...de all possible expert assistance to the state government. I appeal to people of Mumbai to remain calm and show a united face."

Here is the part of the statement issued by President Bush after Newyork attack...

These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation.
    The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've directed the full resources for our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

----

Happy Birthday 'Kasab'..!!! You are 2.5 years old now. U can continue to be our guest....India loves you darling..."Atithi Devo Bhava" Your stay expenses are on us...Your lawyer is free...You have more security than 99% of Indians & foreigners...Promise we will interrogate you as long as you live & breathe...Everyone copy & paste this on your wall so that Indian govt feels ashamed...I did it...its ur turn now !

----

Who is where -
    1. Mumbai Police - in the lap of D Company
    2. D Company - in the lap of ISI
    3. ISI - in Pakistan
    4. Pakistan - in Manmohan Singh's Heart
    5. Manmohan Singh - in lap of Sonia Gandhi
    6. Sonia Gandhi - U better known the answer, so what else want to know Mr. Chidambaram - go to Dus Janpath, ask ur mummy & dance

----

भारत माता क्षमा करो शर्मिंदा हैं,
    तुझको घायल करने वाले जिन्दा हैं,
    जिन्दा हैं वो सभी दरिब्दे शान से,
    करते जो खिलवाड़ तुम्हारी आन से.....
    सहमा है गणतंत्र तिरंगा डरा हुआ,
    स्वाभिमान सम्मान हमारा हुआ,
    और जनता तो इस मंजर की अभ्यस्त है,
    क्षमा करो माँ दिल्ली बेहद मस्त है....

-----

कल के अखबार के "नपुंसक" समाचार होंगे :
    "मुंबई ने दिखा दिया जोश"
    "हम एक है"
    "हम नहीं टूटेंगे"
    "हम आतंकवाद से नहीं हारेंगे"
    केंडल मार्च किया
    हम आतंकवाद के सामने नहीं झुकेंगे
    लोगो ने मौन व्रत रक्खा ....

-----

congress raj= atankwadiyon ki mouz

----

Please shift your money to swiss bank for safety. As we do - Manmohan Singh dwara jan hit mein jaari.

----

पीएम कविता :
    पीएम ने बम धमाको की निंदा की,
    मृतको के परिजनो के प्रति शोक जताया,
    श्रद्धांजलि देने के लिए आएंगे मुंबई .....

----

agle loksabha election 2014 me hone wale hai..............socho tab tk ye congress,sonia ,aur manmohan desh ka kya karenge............

----

Happy birthday KASAB , here is your gift:
    Three blasts took place at Dadar in central Mumbai and Opera House and Zaveri Bazar in south Mumbai,
    This dumb goverment is not really going to help us . we have to fight this terrorism which is finance by black money .
    Stop outflow of money from our country.

----

मुंबई में धमाके, 100से अधिक लोग घायल! आइये हम सब मोमबत्तियाँ जलाएँ! हमने पहले भी काफी मोमबत्तियाँ फूँकी हैं, आतंकवाद तो कम नहीं हुआ अलबत्ता देश के कुछ लोगों को मोमबत्ती बनाने का रोजगार अवश्य मिला।

----

Thank you Mr. Prime Minister (y)You hiked the prices over all the necessary commodities of our day to day life. (y)Where our security is concerned u still did not do anything...(y)Our taxes are used to feed Kasab, & our country men are Bombed @ Khao Galli (y)Kasab was caught on Cameras red handed what else do we have to prove to hang him ??We r not proud to be Indians with you as our Prime Minister

----

One more blast...some more people killed. Our Home minister must be busy now with his laptop ...preparing a dossier for Pakistan. The Gandhis must be preparing their condolence speeches...and well Mr Prime Minister must be waiting for his copy of the speech after being reviewed by Sonia ji.

----

Sleeping deliberately. Terrorist patron Sonia is in power so why not relax : Dr. Subramanian Swamy

----

saale fir se dhola dholi chaalu kar di.. koi jimmedaari nahi leta.. koi bole state govt kkoi bole central govt.. wtf.. mumbai me blasts hue he.. log mare he.. ghayal hue he.. aur ye saale haramkhor.. ek dusre ke uper dhol rahe he.. paisa khila do bosedk ono .. bas.. aur kuch nahi.. ye minister nahi banaya to gussa aagaya.. resignation de diya.. saale jaanwaro kabhi desh ka b socho.. waha bahar se terrorist aakar. blast kar dete he.. aur tum sab ke sab investigation ka rona rote ho.. us kutte ko fokat ka khila rahe ho.. jisne 26/11 hamla kia tha.. dusre desh se poochte ho ki attack kare ya na kare.. saale bahut kamzor ho. sorry for using bad words. par isse ache words use nahi kar sakta tha..

----

आतंकवादी देवो भव:

aatakvaadi damaad bhav

----

हर हमले को रोकना नाममुकिन, अमेरिकियों पर भी होते हैं हमलेः राहुल गांधी

----

कुछ घिसी पिटी खबरे: हमेशा की तरह

विस्फोटों मे अमेरिका है भारत के साथ....
    कंधे से कंधा मिलाकर लड़ेंगे आतंकवाद से : पाक पीएम
    आपको आतंकवाद से मिलकर मुक़ाबला (निहत्ते) करना है : पीएम
    पूरी दुनिया ने मिलकर की मुंबई विस्फोटों की निंदा....
    मजहब नहीं सिखाता आपस मे बैर रखना.....
    मिलकर करेंगे मुक़ाबला (पराठे) : राष्ट्रपति

Re: Some Facebook Status after Mumbai Blasts

"Microsoft' s next operating System will be called "Kasab"
    They claim - It wil never Hang!!!"

Kudos to whoever came up with this one in particular.
    Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on the son of Pavana,
    And humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all painful blemishes.

Thread Information