Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mandelbrot, Maths and God.

Re: Mandelbrot, Maths and God.

_/\_Jasdir.
    "Everything is he, he is for Everyone, So to whom we can say.... is worse, As there is nothing other than Him." -Guru Nanak.

Namasté Jasdir,

Thank you for posting; this is a fascinating image from a philosophy of which I know nothing, perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten me as to how Sant-Mat might have described fractals?

Other than God being everywhere of course

This looks as though it could be a wonderful topic for a new thread?

praNAma

mana

Namaste.

I noticed somebody looking at this and of course, you all know this is where I begin and end.

I was never any good at basic arithmetic. I was terrible at trigonometry and algebra in general, but get me up into higher mathematical problems and theory, then as a linguist, I can begin to see patterns and things emerge, like it has a language of its own.

Before I came back to Hinduism (I guess you could say in the events that led up to it) I found myself fully studying the Mayan calendar again (I briefly did many years ago)...

Within a week, I had the biggest 'cosmic conspiracy theory' happening with:

a. The length of time it takes for a full 'Procession Of The Equinox'.
    b. The distance in Light Years from the Earth to 'Galactic Central'.
    c. One Day on Saturn brought to Base Power.
    d. The length of the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid of Cheops divided by its width..

You get the 'magic number' of 25,920 which ever way you want to look at this.

Then, you not only apply fractal geometry and the Mandelbrot set to it, but you invite Mandelbrot's friends; Leonardo Fibonacci, Max Tegmark, Erwin Schrodinger and Max Planck along for a party and then get some very weird discussions...

The Fibonacci Sequence is like the 'DNA of the Universe'....and just how totally amazing the DNA molecule is at that!!!

Pure Mathematics has led me to Pure Love of Lord Shiva many times over. I guess you could call it: "Dividing By Zero".

Aum Namah Shivaya

तद्विद्धि प्रणिपातेन परिप्रश्नेन सेवया ।
    उपदेक्ष्यन्ति ते ज्ञानं ज्ञानिनस्तत्वदर्शिनः ॥

उस ज्ञान को तू तत्वदर्शी ज्ञानियों के पास जाकर समझ, उनको भलीभाँति दण्डवत्* प्रणाम करने से, उनकी सेवा करने से और कपट छोड़कर सरलतापूर्वक प्रश्न करने से वे परमात्म तत्व को भलीभाँति जानने वाले ज्ञानी महात्मा तुझे उस तत्वज्ञान का उपदेश करेंगे. श्रीमद्*भगवद्*गीता-4.34

Namaste.
    Totally amazing article and thank you (gives reps).

I like this part:
    A 2 strand 96% junk DNA person like you and me can never understand what this means. Such knee jerk response for the number 1729 by Ramanujan is possible only by beautiful fractal minds who can see numbers as pictures.
    Aum Namah Shivaya

Namaste. I tried to reply to your PM, but your inbox is full.

Basically, what I know about 12 stranded DNA, Fractals, Multiverse Theory and Lord Shiva's Tandavam Dance can be traced back to one man (although he doesnt even mention half that stuff...his work does though):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Pierre_Luminet

Now, read that and see if you can fill in the missing spaces here.

Thank you for the PM btw.

Aum Namah Shivaya

हरिः ओम्

Namaste,

I am thrilled that you share my passion for these divine forms.
    A powerful Yantra indeed!

There is no Junk DNA to my mind, I like to believe that it is all exactly where it is supposed to be, some water makes
    the waves and others make the troughs; some remain still, deep at the bottom; it is all one in the same sea.
    Lisa Randall likens DNA to another dimension in which we are all connected, I have thought the same in my meditation
    also.

Thanks for the pointer towards Srinivasan Ramanujan, dhyandev I had read of him before,but had not made the
    connection to fractals in his mathematics, how wonderful!

The Number theory problem of solving primes, has recently been solved, and that it involves a fractal form underlying
    the placement of the primes; this of course is the very back bone of the base 10 number system, its heart. I am not sure
    they they have found anybody that can read the proof yet though.

Thank you for your kind thoughts on this beautiful subject. It is fascinating isn't it?

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय

_/\_ mana
    Thank you for your kind thoughts on this beautiful subject. It is fascinating isn't it?
    Fasicinating sure it is.well u have lots of time at hand just browse through this guys blog.He has written on many topics from DNA to crop circles to pearl harbour to vimana to shiv lingas are meteorites etc etc.I am giving u a link but the real bliss lies in browsing through his blog & the good thing is he replies promptly.Here

_/\_ Necromancer
    now i've deleted a few messages.
    Now, read that and see if you can fill in the missing spaces here
    I think my dna is 96% junk (i been a student of molecular biology myself) thus i could not fill the missing spaces . please oblige would you?.

here is something about his blog
    Ajitvadakayil.blogspot.nl is ranked #1,391 in the world,

-- a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $XXXXXX USD and advertising revenue is $XXXX USD per day. The average pages load time is 1.538 seconds, it is very fast.

#################################

It has 195,300 visitors and 488,250 page views per day.

##################################

Currently, this site needs more than 246.92 GB bandwidth per day, this month will needs more than 7.48 TB bandwidth. Its seo score is XX%. IP address is XXXXX, and its server is hosted at Mountain View, United States.

Last updated on Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:31:18 GMT
    तद्विद्धि प्रणिपातेन परिप्रश्नेन सेवया ।
    उपदेक्ष्यन्ति ते ज्ञानं ज्ञानिनस्तत्वदर्शिनः ॥

उस ज्ञान को तू तत्वदर्शी ज्ञानियों के पास जाकर समझ, उनको भलीभाँति दण्डवत्* प्रणाम करने से, उनकी सेवा करने से और कपट छोड़कर सरलतापूर्वक प्रश्न करने से वे परमात्म तत्व को भलीभाँति जानने वाले ज्ञानी महात्मा तुझे उस तत्वज्ञान का उपदेश करेंगे. श्रीमद्*भगवद्*गीता-4.34

Thread Information