Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KUNDALINI @ lower CHAKRAS

KUNDALINI @ lower CHAKRAS

The arousing or awakening of the Kundalini at the Mooladhara or to Swadhishtana or to Manipura seems an easier exercise. Triggering it to the higher centres of consciousness requires a systematic approach towards this divine principle of energy.

Kundalini energy cycles between lower centres, as a natural process causes ups and down in life .We may not be always aware of it. The real awakening of Kundalini starts from the Manipura.

But we may experience a regular awakening on a particular centre (usually lower centres), without much of effort (or with irregular/unsystematic sadhana).We attributes this to energy that is stuck up in that particular centre. In truth, it comes down to Mooladhara once the flow of it weakens only to rise again to her same centre again.

Unpleasant hindrances also appear in the process; Swadhishtana awakening being the most complicated among the lower centres. While Swadhishtana is raised with our previous samskaras, Mooladhara nurtures in the form of maturated emotions like anger, greed, love etc...).

For example: When the Kundalini passes through varieties of seeds placed on a wet ground, it sprouts and we are unable to differentiate the type of plant or its breed or class. This is Swadhishtana .
    Suppose there are grown up plants with fruits. When energy passes through it, it ripens making it easy for differentiation. This is Mooladhara .

Such indiscriminate burdens can occur to the us as well at the time of awakening. We get totally confused of the emotions that sprout of the samskaras, sowed on the plane of our consciousness at Swadhishtana , when the Kundalini passes through it. Therefore we unable to disintegrate the cause of the emotions and totally fail to make an end it.

Fear, lust, and anger, sexual and other wired fantasies like tantric sex etc; feeling despondent of further growth, laziness etc are all unwanted intense physical symptoms or common signs. All these were implanted in its seed form a thousand many years ago, making the us helpless to describe the reason behind it.

Without doubt, we would have awakened Kundalini up to Swadhishtana, a number of times in our life. When Swadhishtana is crossed, one is said to have crossed the Tamasic states of evolution to start exhibiting divine qualities.

At this stage of activation, the direct assistance and grace of a Guru is recommended and prime importance given to satwic diet, strong Vairagya and celibacy.

I don’t have Guru. How to get rid of this chaos?

Though surrendering before a Guru in an ashram is emphasized in the process of Kundalini awakening, all of us may not be able to follow this in a comfortable manner.

But there are dedicated alternate ways.
    Narrations from the liberated yogis and great teachers,
    moments of togetherness as honest aspirants (HDF serves so) gives us ample peace and guidance. Etc...

But all these are external knowledge.

So, the highly recommended method is to awaken our Ajna chakra first before we could get in to the practice of awakening Nadis or chakras, Sushumna or Kundalini.

Ajna will enhance the spontaneity in decision making through intuitions rather than from reasoning or observation. Hence this Intuitive knowledge against the book knowledge is essential for the extremely profound spiritual practices. It not only reduces the delay in decision making but also enables the aspirant to control emotions rather easily.

Ajna considered being the Guru Chakra, saves us from mental impatience. Whether it is asana, Pranayama, deeper meditation or anything, the final command comes from the inner guru if the Ajna is activated.

Note: ida,Pingala awakening, sushumna awakening, chakra awaking and Kundalini awakening are four totally different experiences.

Kundalini awakening can be easily differentiated from any of these awakening of the Nadis or Chakras or Sushumna. The other three are controllable by its nature, but awakening of chakras by the passing of Kundalini has no comparison, it has to be experienced by every individual.

Kundalini awakening can happen in different magnitudes. If we wish to reach this energy up to Sahasrara and transmit it with full strength, we need to undertake systematic sadhana.
    Eg: Psychic powers attained with the awakening of Kundalini. In this case, the Sadhaka can firmly announce what he has attained or confirm “I have it” “I can do it” or “I can heal you”. With the awakening of ida,Pingala, sushumna or chakra or with a partial awakening of Kundalini the psychic powers doesn’t last, though traces of power are noticeable.(This has been explained as a comfortable example to differentiate the degree of effect between the other awakening and Kundalini awakening, using of psychic powers are the biggest hindrance to higher goal)

Thus Sri. Guru
    Let me take shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Guru and his causeless mercy.

Though I began in an attempt to reply the ongoing thread “Can Kundalini energy get "stuck"?”, I decided later to post it as new thread as the knowledge of Sri. Tripura is a never ending divine flow of consciousness and we would need to keep it going.

Let me trust the fellow posters guide me through my inaccuracies in thoughts and writing.
    Love

Re: KUNDALINI @ lower CHAKRAS

An inspired post My Dear Brahman.

Thank you.

Hold on!!!

What is at the end of this snake?

[QUOTE=brahman;68700]...........

Note: ida,Pingala awakening, sushumna awakening, chakra awaking and Kundalini awakening are four totally different experiences.

Unquote

Namaste Brahman,

As I understand it correctly there is no awakening of Ida or Pingla or Sushumna, these are just nadis and nadis are cleansed not awakened. It is the serpent energy called Kundalini lying dormant in Muladhara, which is awakened. It is through Sushumna nadi that Kundalini travels upwards piercing various chakras enroute to Sahasrar chakra.

You quoted "Kundalini awakening can be easily differentiated from any of these awakening of the Nadis or Chakras or Sushumna. The other three are controllable by its nature, but awakening of chakras by the passing of Kundalini has no comparison, it has to be experienced by every individual."

Again the terminology used here is not right. Also the experience of Kundalini awakening differs in each individual, some may experiences doing various kriyas, some may not and get into advanced experiences directly--DEPENDING OF THE PROGRESS ACHIEVED IN SADHNA DURING PAST LIVES. Thats why spiritual progress is different in all individuals.

More if there is doubt. (One important thing during initial stages of kundalini meditation, never compare the experience of other sadhaks with that of yours most of the time they are not same, it is always best to consult one's guru in case of doubt.)

Rgds

Ekoham
    Jo sahaj hai, saral hai, wohi satya hai!

Vannakkam: Initially I thought the title was referring to the lower chakras, but I was wrong. It was actually the lower few of the upper chakras. Starting point is muladhara, and that is a great challenge for most of us, let alone beyond.

http://veda.wikidot.com/the-chakras

I don't think kundalini even goes to the lower chakras.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: ...............

Aum Namasivaya
    Namaste EMji,

As you correctly mentioned, Kundalini does not go below Muladhara.

Rgds

Ekoham
    Jo sahaj hai, saral hai, wohi satya hai!

Good post, Brahman ! However, the snake is really terrifying !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

"The leprosy of unreality disfigured every human creature in attendance."
    - Charles Dickens

"Every blade of grass, every insect, ant, and golden bee, all so marvelously know their path, though they have not intelligence, they bear witness to the mystery of God and continually accomplish it themselves."
    - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: Initially I thought the title was referring to the lower chakras, but I was wrong. It was actually the lower few of the upper chakras. Starting point is muladhara, and that is a great challenge for most of us, let alone beyond.

http://veda.wikidot.com/the-chakras

Aum Namasivaya
    That's a very fancy web site Eastern Mind, thanks for the link.

Is this a work in progress?

Mana

I have found this website to be very useful.

My current thought is that this is better known and understood as a science rather than occluded by ignorance and rendered occult.

What do you all think at this point?
    Does anybody have feelings either for or against this science?

Aum shri Ganeshaya namah

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    That's a very fancy web site Eastern Mind, thanks for the link.

Is this a work in progress?

Mana
    Vannakkam Mana: I have no idea. But we're all a work in progress. Most of us anyway. I just inked it because it shows the chahras blow the muladara, which are generally forgotten about when the topic comes up. IMHO, many souls still have awarenwess there.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information