Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarambhaniya(not worth pursuing)

Re: Anarambhaniya(not worth pursuing)

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    © amith vikram d., all rights reserved.

and this-

http://saintyard.com/itemlist/user/62-saintpubgoer

This is why I did not go further.

Amith V. leave forum say goodbye April 1...SOV show up April 17...

But, AV blog still current and active whole time...even has his picture and email.

So this user is either copy pasting some others work.. or is the previous the poster known as A.V.

...and either way is acting within deception.

So what can one say to ignorance when it is clouded by such deception?

You can learn a lesson from one so entrenched in deception...but it would not be of this higher Truth. It would be to remove yourself from them.
    Like I said before AV is NOT USING INTERNET ANYMORE. HE HAS JOINED SRINGERI MUTT. HE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HDF TO ME. I AM THE PERSON WHO IS UPDATING ALL HIS ACCOUNTS WITH MY ARTICLES. I AM GOING TO UPDATE MY OWN PIC HERE ON HDF. I should have used his a/c itself at the first place.

So I think the remaining part doesn't make sense.

Hi Grames

After spending sufficient time here, I have noticed a few things here in this forum: No one wants to discuss anything real here, not if their stand is criticized. More importance is given for the age of the users and the beat around the bush-sort of posts. I have been called a narcissist and now a dummy. I have decided to stop posting here and so pls post your objection regarding MS or anything else @ saintyard.com. Smaranam, if you are reading this post,you can post your views there too. I'll surely reply to each and every word.
    thanks
    Kashyap

Dear SOV,

How does age matters when it is about knowledge? Isn't true we have greatest following for the child philosopher Shri Sankaracharya? Or Shri Sambandar of Nayanmars? It is about their maturity and the strength of their knowledge.

I am not dismissing you or your thoughts and not even worried if you are copy pasting etc. I am concerned about the content only and i have already given the reasons why some of the reasons mentioned in the message are flawed. SO, go back and check them again and no i am not going to post in another forum.

Thanks.
    Hare KRshna!

Quote Originally Posted by SOV View Post
    Like I said before AV is NOT USING INTERNET ANYMORE. HE HAS JOINED SRINGERI MUTT. HE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HDF TO ME. I AM THE PERSON WHO IS UPDATING ALL HIS ACCOUNTS WITH MY ARTICLES. I AM GOING TO UPDATE MY OWN PIC HERE ON HDF. I should have used his a/c itself at the first place.

So I think the remaining part doesn't make sense.
    Sorry K.N. for the misunderstanding.

But, from this writer to another...I find it unthinkable to put my work up using anothers account...and email. Being it takes about 2 seconds to make a gmail account. I will not advise you differently upon this choice as it is your own. So you are a friend named KN and you post this on a blog and come also and post here?

and what you post is a huge lump but one portion very specifically-

"....But again, what is gained by serving his lotus feet?Bliss/ananda? Now then, Bhakti is the currency for bliss. Just like a slave serves his master and cajoles him, for the sake of his well-being, a jeeva listens, sings and think about God to obtain bliss, to obtain mukti. There is no difference between this and a drunkard drinking liquor."

There is not one currency from bhakti...not one. To one singing there is not bliss...and one washing the plate of Beloved in every sundry incarnation...not bliss...or cleaning the toilet....or even typing this right now...surely not one ounce of bliss....and all of it is humble, and often dirty...sevice...devotion.

This has nothing to do with age, you don't even have an age...and for that matter...I am not that OLD!(see I can use CAPS too!)

and I am quite ignorant too! So your theories about this forum are very confused..to say the least.

Instead of posting things which are so very far from this Truth found within the forum, why not read? Do not be offended please. As I have not become offended for you insinuating that every one who is devoted to service of the Lord is comparable to a drunk?

Do not remove yourself from learning...please. Sometimes it is hard.

This forum is as deep as the ocean in wisdom....the ignorant, as myself put a toe in....and stand it as long as we can...then withdrawl for a time to let that wisdom soak in...

Then always to return to its depths and begin again.

Each of us has a duty to put out good information, wise information...even ones as ignorant as me. I would caution about puting things out into this ether which are not based on Truth...

When we ourselves can not swim, we look to others to teach...

We do not turn around to other nonswimmers and say..."Come on! I'll show you!"

For then not only would we drown, but we bring innocent ones to drown also?

I end this in sincerest hopes you remain here to learn despite the friction.

At your Beloved Feet <3

Oh Dear SOV

You are in a fog.

It would appear that you have misinterpreted much communication. Could it be that you desired the response that you have received?

I feel impelled to mention two Sanskrit words that you have taught me today.

ama and amra.

To my mind. One sustain life, originating from nectar and the other takes energy by disease.

Now which is Bhakti?

What do you think?

Alcohol diminishes conciousness retarding the growth of dharma stimulating adharma. The Love of God or nature in all her forms is a divine form of energy which when nurtured with compassion and EMPATHY Stimulates the growth of solid Dharma and mango trees.

Thank you for provoking this thought.

Pranam

Mana

I honestly don't know what's going on here. The initial post is about something else and we have come to a strange spot. And I don't know why exactly. Communication problem i guess. In any case, I agree that I am in darkness. But I also wanted to tell everyone here who care to read that I have no other intention other than philosophical discussion. Everything ends in bitterness. That is inevitable. I apologize if any of my dark ignorant posts caused any problem to anyone.

Good bye. See you at saintyard.com. If at all.

Everything ends in bitterness. That is inevitable. I apologize if any of my dark ignorant posts caused any problem to anyone
    SOV

Mangos are far from bitter!

There is enough love on this planet to fill ones cup with out needing to take. Keep working though that Karma and you will find light.

Its a tough call but only you can do it if you do, there is love to be found.

Depression and Tamas are very difficult times to go through, one must learn to analyse this energy internally rather than projecting it outwards.

We reap exactly what we sow.

I don't think that there are any here present who will be damaged by your postings as they already belive.

Your distress how ever is apparent and there are others who may be lead astray with such words, you will find no love there.

The first hurdle for overcoming depression is admitting that it is within us suspend upon our egos that it is not a problem with the world.

Have faith.

Mana

I honestly don't know what's going on here. The initial post is about something else and we have come to a strange spot. And I don't know why exactly. Communication problem i guess. In any case, I agree that I am in darkness. But I also wanted to tell everyone here who care to read that I have no other intention other than philosophical discussion. Everything ends in bitterness. That is inevitable. I apologize if any of my dark ignorant posts caused any problem to anyone.

Good bye. See you at saintyard.com. If at all.
    If you are following the word of another lookup "Gaslighting". If not this will probably go straight over your head!

Namaste SOV,

I can tell that your intention is only philosophical discussion all along - and being SOV, you are most likely open to inputs on your queries within that.

So i do not understand why the conversation has to turn personal each time - or why you should take it personally. Perhaps the Lord's way of sending you on a karma-burning drill. Lessons to learn.

About poor communication - i have so been there.

About leaving - i have thought about it too, but only because i don't want to be a nuisance and hurt anyone with my posts or thoughts.

Jai Shri KrushNa
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

"....But again, what is gained by serving his lotus feet?Bliss/ananda? Now then, Bhakti is the currency for bliss. Just like a slave serves his master and cajoles him, for the sake of his well-being, a jeeva listens, sings and think about God to obtain bliss, to obtain mukti. There is no difference between this and a drunkard drinking liquor."

The worship you are describing that you have no respect for seems like Isckon kind of worship. Some knowledge you have picked without really understanding.

I am no means judging isckon worshipping. I actually admire some of the isckon worshippers I know.

What is gained by serving lotus feet? Bliss/ananda?
    What kind of service are you doing that you are questioning your happiness?

Bhakti is the currency of bliss. Are you saying you can buy bliss through bhakti? Can you buy happiness by visiting a holy place and through prayer?

You also said just as a slave persuades someone jeeva listens, sings and think about God to obtain bliss, to obtain mukti. There is no difference between this and a drunkard drinking liquor."

Sorry you were dissapointed with your hare krishna experience. There are very devout hare krishna's out there that I am sure can still guide you that is if you are interested in hindusim.
    There is no (mukti -- liberation) for any of us till we die.

Hope you find what ever it is you are seeking.

By the way what you wrote could be offensive to people. I know I was offended. It is not meant to put you down but how you can compare prayer with drunkard drinking liquor?

Iksvakave

Thread Information