Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Suffering?

Re: Suffering?

Namaste,

Thank you Shunyata07 for your kind words.

IT HAS BECOME VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO CLARIFY THINGS BEFORE THE WHOLE THING TAKES A DIFFERENT TURN.

It's all my fault as I could not explain thing better.

Mana and Shunyata07, I am saying this again that there is no death literally.
    All my friends are alive and in good health.

I was just trying to explain Satay so I used an example in which I imagined death of a friend.

I hope for now, the confusion over death of friend is over.

I apologize for my failure to explain things well, which led to this confusion.

Pranam

Ekoham
    Jo sahaj hai, saral hai, wohi satya hai!

Dear satay
    You have indeed asked a very beautiful question. I am a beginner myself with limited experience so i can only bring out the limited insights of mine.
    Suffering/Happiness can only be experienced. Right?
    And both are due to our limited consciousness which freezes our ability to deal with or modify the karma that is the root of suffering.

God, as we know is the supreme consciousness whose mental agility goes beyond the three gunas and the 5 senses. Yes God knows no pain but he also knows no gain. Hence he is called sat chid ananda or the eternally satisfied happy one. And that "happy" doesnt mean the happiness we get by watching a movie or an actress with no clothes on

Il give an example. I have seen a BBC documentary where a man(forgot the name) lied on bare ground and a truck with a 1000kgs passed over him and nothing happened to him. Well if the same truck went over us we would be in the typical "pain" and suffering...
    So he wasnt affected but we surely will be.

Likewise God isnt affected by pain and material happiness because He is simply NOT involved with the results of the actions. He is just a witness.
    We arent different from Him,,its just that we have long lost our touch with Him in endearing our trivial pursuits with the society and its rules and regulations.So the first thing is to align with God consciousness(NOT KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS) which leads us to a path where we see HIS power and spark in all living beings knowing that there is nothing impossible not even the graha doshas or the kundali dosha or jataka dosha or anything that cant be mitigated. If we achieve that supreme pranic consciousness there will be no suffering and for that we need infinite wisdom and infinite mercy both of which can be given by the shiva beej mantra HAUM. This one letter can save us from a million sins.
    trust me these things can only be experienced personally as there is no point dilly dallying.
    Because i personally experienced a change in consciousness after starting the "om gam ganapatayyai namaha"
    Example i was crossing the road and a motor bike was fast about to nudge me and was just about 1cm away from crushing me,,yet i experienced no panic (which i would have a few months before starting the mantra), Infact i experienced nothing no fear and was as calm as a tree and the mobike didnot hurt me and moved past me.
    Qualities that krishna describes in gita like fearlessness,,compassion etc would sprout and negative stuff like fear,illusion,low self esteem would get destroyed

You will have to start a mantra of your liking and blend it with kundalini yoga or pranayama. see the difference YOURSELF. You will see Gods compassion and love in all beings. You will be happy and more importantly satisfied.

Vannakkam: Unlike in some world views. I don't for the world believe that the purpose of life is to suffer. Suffering is primarily a state of mind.

Aum namasivaya

When there is a separate "God" who is different from Jiva, then that God cannot understand suffering. But, as per some sources "God" is Jiva. It is God, who through Jiva is seeing suffering, as per Nisargadutta Maharaj. God mistakes himself to be Jiva and experiences pain, and to remove that pain one needs to realize that he is not the mind or body, that he is awareness himself.

Maybe prayers to God, miraculously make the awareness(God) in you grant you the thing you desire.

Thread Information