Thread: Norwegian Terror Attacks

Norwegian Terror Attacks

Namaste,

I wanted to express my deep sadness at hearing the news of the massacre in Norway yesterday. The death toll came to over 91 people dead from the shootings at a youth camp, with the gunman believed to have been a right-wing Christian fundamentalist. The details of the shootings are enough to make your blood run cold. What a frightening and tragic time we live in where one of what is arguably the safest countries in the world is not even safe from the rampages of violent, religious lunatics.

My sympathies and prayers go out to the Norwegian people.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Re: Norwegian Terror Attacks

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata07 View Post
    Namaste,

I wanted to express my deep sadness at hearing the news of the massacre in Norway yesterday. The death toll came to over 91 people dead from the shootings at a youth camp, with the gunman believed to have been a right-wing Christian fundamentalist. The details of the shootings are enough to make your blood run cold. What a frightening and tragic time we live in where one of what is arguably the safest countries in the world is not even safe from the rampages of violent, religious lunatics.

My sympathies and prayers go out to the Norwegian people.

Om namah Shivaya
    Vannakkam: I share your sentiments. It seems like there are no surprises. Anytime. Anyplace.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste,

My prayers are with those in Norway. This just goes to show that there is Christian terrorism as well as the well-known Islamic terrorism, for those ignorant enough to deny it in the first place.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Read the terrible news in the morning. My sincere sympathies and prayers are with all those who are suffering due to this.
    Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on the son of Pavana,
    And humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all painful blemishes.

"Berwick" declares himself a "Justiciar Knight Commander," a leading member of a "re-founded" Knights Templar group formed at an April 2002 meeting in London.

In another eerie parallel, he also calls for suicidal operations in service of the larger cause: "Let us be perfectly clear; if you are unwilling to martyr yourself for the cause, then the PCCTS, Knights Templar is not for you."

(PCCTS, he explains, stands for "Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici" or, in English, "Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon.")
    http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...lo_killer_want

Thread Information