Thread: Dad is having problem...

Dad is having problem...

My Dad is having problem in his job. My mother pray daily but there is no effect. Like it is said that the wife can pray for the husband, but the thing is not happening. Any suggestions? She prays to Durga and Shiv.

Re: Dad is having problem...

Namastye eriko: Good to see you posting. Not so good the message. Without knowing more specifics, its pretty hard to advise. Certainly Dad should be praying too. But I actually sense this is more about you. I remember when I had job problems, the worry it caused my children.

Hopefully with Lord Ganapati's blessings things can straighten out, whatever they are.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste Eriko,

My heart goes out for you seeing the trouble you are going through (Dad's job).

Like it wouldn't be right to give moral lessons to a person who is hungry, as hunger demands food, so considering your problem its important for you to get the solution and then a lecture.

Solution: Just sit in front of deity you worship, close your eyes and with all the love you have for the lord just pray- pray and pray, for your dad's job, it will work. Your Dad would get job in a months time from the time you pray. (Note: This is only for Eriko and may not work for others.)

But please note one has to face the results of one's karma (prarabdha), it can't be altered, one has to live it off, in this life or the next, no freedom until then. Just have faith and love for the lord you worship.

Pranam

Ekoham
    Jo sahaj hai, saral hai, wohi satya hai!

Namaste Eriko,

I can sympathise with you. I experienced the same thing with my Dad just a few years ago at his workplace, although it never crossed my mind that I could pray for him. Have faith and continue praying for your father that things work out. May Ganesha bless you and your family in seeing this through.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

See Divine Kala's post about job seeking: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...47&postcount=1

Maybe Maa Durga and Lord Shiva are doing something that is just not showing itself yet. Who can know how the Deities do things and why and when? It probably would not hurt to ask for Sri Ganesha's and Maha Lakshmi's help also, as the responses in DV's post say. The Deities know what is best for us. I hope your dad's troubles are quickly resolved with God's grace and help.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Namaste,

I am sorry that I took so long to reply. I got busy. Thank you people for being so supportive and kind.

Eriko

Hari Om!

Please feel free to update us as you will. Your HDF family does care about you and the situation.

My own feelings mirror those of the others who have posted, with the exception of seeing this as a blessing, as hard is it may be at this time, from Lord Ganesha. He is most generous and is leading you in the right direction without fail. Shiva is also pleased with the smallest amount of devotion. Durga in the form of Maa Ambe answers prayers very quickly, as may Goddess Lakshmi. Please hang in there, again, as hard as it is to see, the solution IS at hand. I too will pray that the obstacles in the path be removed as Lord Ganesha wills.

Hari Om!

Hi Eriko,

Everyone in your family should be praying for this hurdle in your dad's life, not just your mom, cuz everyone benefit from his sweat and tears. Praying helps us get by, but we should look for ways whereby we culd make it better in our own little way. God helps those who help themselves! Sometimes no matter what we try, things dont seem to get better, but though we may not know it, there;s most likely a life lesson to be learnt.

Give him support however u can, and just know that things will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by eriko View Post
    My Dad is having problem in his job. My mother pray daily but there is no effect. Like it is said that the wife can pray for the husband, but the thing is not happening. Any suggestions? She prays to Durga and Shiv.

How does prayer help ? Directly or indirectly.

Directly : It changes the state of mind. It helps to change the way we think. It chnages the way we percieve a problem. It gives us a chance to seek the solution rather than the problem.

However it should be done by the person affected. This is the internal path and the quicker path.

This is the path of Karma.

Indirectly : Through the different prayers at home or near ones, the capability of the minds increases in adjusting to hardship.

These minds affect the mind of the affected person and he starts thinking on alternatives.

That any state is temporal, the changes hit bottom and then moves up.

This takes a longer time.

However we live by seconds and minutes. Time of hardships are slow moving. Hope we from HDF can provide enough strength to you and your family.

Love and best wishes

Thread Information