Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to oust Hindu Professor from Harvard

Re: Trying to oust Hindu Professor from Harvard

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    Dr Subramanian Swamy is interviewed by Fox TV. Dr Swamy answers the response to his DNA piece, orchestrated campaign in Harvard and hooliganism by Sonia Gandhi/Congress Party, resulting in attack on his home in response to his exposing the 2G scam.

Interesting that Fox TV covered this while Indian media outlets like NDTV preferred to censor this news.

And this is probably the first time, sonia gandhi corruption is cited in a mainstream media outlet, something Indian media tries to censor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diq-7...&feature=share
    I'm glad that Dr. Swami was able to speak his piece on a major tv network, although I am sad that it had to be Fox.

It is absolutely maddening that Indian media has been so quiet about this.

~S

Namaste,

Here's a new article:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/indian-mu.../175660-3.html

~S

Well, Subramanian Swamy just wanted straight talk, was pretty sick of beating around the bush.

The thing is that most muslims dint initially object but thanks to our media.

I dont think any of the Indian muslims have an Arabic or mughal origin.So they are just people who have converted during mughal era.

He was saying that when Pakistan was created specifically for Muslims and when we have Muslims who have decided to stay here,what's wrong in asking them to accept Hindu ancestry?

People here are too pseudo secular and we have media houses who are funded by some of these X-ian missionaries to carry out these propaganda

@Shanthi, I saw that interview, he was just being spot on and was showing no nonsense...lol...He was asking Karan to ask Suhasini Haider(his daughter) who works for CNN IBN, on her reaction to his opinion rather than asking him

Thread Information