Quote Originally Posted by satay
Oh yes, but it is much harder to 'deny' the existence of god I think. Even science is saying that there seems to be an 'intelligent' design at place here. Everything is working so nicely with crazy perfection to be a random thing; this universe.
Say this to an atheist. I wonder if any atheist will accept the "Intelligent Design" model. To them, the first life(abiogenesis) happened by an accidental chemical reaction and then evolved itself. I think it is easier to beleive that a computer found on the sea shore evolved on its own by the constant lashing of the waves on the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by satay
karma my brother, karma is at play here. But you are right, 'evil' seems to be rooted in my being somehow and the goodness is there too. But Bhagwan is the source of both. Isn't it?
Bhagwan cant be the source of any evil. That is too much dry talk. Putting the blame for your faults on Bhagwan? All this maybe his leela but you are still responsible to work out your own salvation. Ignorance in this matter will cause the karma cat to bite you and send you reeling.