Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rudraksha mala

Re: Rudraksha mala

Thank You ShivaFan, appreciate your time and effort in recommending me this site. I have checked it out and got couple of questions. I find there is considerable price difference between Nepalese and Java Rudraksha beads. Any idea why is the price difference? The Java ones are cheaper than Nepal beads. Secondly, do Java beads has got the same power and efficiency as Nepal beads?

Best Regards

Re: Rudraksha mala

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    ...I do order from Rudra Centre (Rudra Centre www.rudaksha-ratna.com) and I like their quality a lot. But even more than that, they always provide very useful and detailed information on the product you have ordered...
    I've said in the past I have no financial interest in Rudra Centre but they are my de facto go-to for religious items. What I like in addition to the detailed information about products and the articles (nice little library of articles), is that if you have further questions, they will respond to you personally. I have had pleasant e-mail exchanges with them. I just can't say enough about them.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Smile Re: Rudraksha mala

Quote Originally Posted by Jainarayan View Post
    I just placed my order for my puja items (brass thali, bowls, kalash, panchapatra and pali, hand bell, diya). I can't wait for them.

But because it was from Rudra Centre, as a free gift for the amount I spent (all that for just $40), I was entitled to a rudraksha mala. I already have a mala of unknown wooden beads.

Though Sri Krishna is my Ishtadeva and I do japa to Him, I see all deities as manifestations of One God. Would it be OK to use the rudraksha mala to do japa to Sri Krishna? Or should I do something else with the rudraksha mala, like give it to someone, or just keep it as another holy item?
    you can used rudraksha mala for all hindu deities there is no restriction
    Biju george Rudraksha

4. Re: Rudraksha mala

well if its a mala of unknown wooden beads then it is simply not rudraksha mala.

and rudraksha is not cheap, with the powers it has it can never be for free. lot of websites and tv ads give rudraksha for free. be sure those are not real rudraksha.

Thread Information