Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Free will vs Krishna's omnipotence?

Re: Free will vs Krishna's omnipotence?

Quote Originally Posted by prabhupad fan View Post
    "As we know"? This is merely belief. As we know, time is linear, at least in this world.
    No, this is not merely belief and I explained with details this stance with more than one line of thought.

I'll be happy to continue discussion if you'd provide more than one line of thought on why time is linear.

If you want to encourage people to think by themselves, then start by setting an example.

All that you've been doing is disagreeing and making very short counter-answers with disagreement, this is a very suspicious stance and in fact you look like a troll, specially being rude to other members with dry sarcastic posts about how they should format their posts.

I see no problem in promoting people to think, but you can't call an opinion based on a line of thought a simple "belief", this way you're just being unreasonable and in fact, since you presented very little of your stance, one would be more inclined to think that you would be the one oriented with simple non-thought out belief. It's also nice to be clear about your intentions, specially in a forum so attacked by trolls and haters (abrahamists, muslims) like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    No, this is not merely belief and I explained with details this stance with more than one line of thought.

I'll be happy to continue discussion if you'd provide more than one line of thought on why time is linear.

If you want to encourage people to think by themselves, then start by setting an example.

All that you've been doing is disagreeing and making very short counter-answers with disagreement, this is a very suspicious stance and in fact you look like a troll, specially being rude to other members with dry sarcastic posts about how they should format their posts.

I see no problem in promoting people to think, but you can't call an opinion based on a line of thought a simple "belief", this way you're just being unreasonable and in fact, since you presented very little of your stance, one would be more inclined to think that you would be the one oriented with simple non-thought out belief. It's also nice to be clear about your intentions, specially in a forum so attacked by trolls and haters (abrahamists, muslims) like this one.

The trolling is becoming apparent slowly.He is shifting the discussion regarding Free will of Jivas to bizarre claims about Free will of Sri Krishna.

I was just Reading an artical about the bible god and free will and I had a brainwave. The logic of the bible god makes no sence at all since he knows who will fail and who will pass etc. Now with Krishna, he comes when the earth needs to be balenced. 
    He gives us a guide on how to get to him and in our own time we will one day in many live times will follow the guide and be with him. That to me is free will even if he is Omniscience, he is willing to wait forever for us to reach him ^.^ 

So in this sence we have free will, we can ither follow our sences and come back on earth million times or follow the source and be with spiritual beings who have reached the supreme goal.
    We have 2 realitys (spiritual and phyical) and it's our free will to choose which one we want.   
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Thread Information