Thread: Please correct my analysis

Please correct my analysis

I have been studying Vedic Astrology on my free time for the last few months and would like some guidance with reading my chart please.

My birth details:

DOB: March 28th, 1972
    Time: 12:54pm
    Place: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Latitude: 10°45’N, Longitude 106°40'E)

Even though my ascendant is Gemini, its at the border between Gemini and Cancer. 7th house is the house of partnership and marriage.

Now, looking at 7H houses from Gemini and Cancer.

Sagittarius is occupied by Jupiter in his own house which is extremely good. But look closer at the Naksatra - its a Venusian one. Jupiter and Venus are mortal enemies. Now look at my 12house - its got Mars and Saturn - both extreme malefics. Mars casts his aspect on 7H. So from Gemini considerations, 7H is afflicted. Now look at Caprcorn, which becomes my 7H from Cancer perspective. Rahu situated there in Nakshatra of UttraShada, which is owned by SUN and the symbol for this Nakshatra is a male mongoose, which is the only nakshtra in astrology which does not have a female counterpart.rahu in that position is not good and further, it is in Uttarashada nakshatra.

The mind - Moon is well placed on its own, but again, MARS casts his aspect on Moon. Moon is in good Nakshtra of Venus which makes me like good things in life and also a romantic perhaps. But the aspect of Mars corrupts the enjoyments and agitates the mind. Lastly, in Navamsa, Venus is in 7H with mercury in Sagittarius. Venus in 7th House is not considered good at all and he is with Mercury, also not considered good.

I read that ideally, for a good romance/ partnerships, it is desirable that the 7H be not having any planets, and benefic planets cast their aspect on it. Having said all the minus points, yet I want to state that Jupiter placed well in 7H might still allow me some partnerships, but those are not exactly extremely good or enjoyable ones. All the malefics - Mars, Saturn, rahu etc are in the Nakshatras of Sun...

I have a feeling I am doomed when it comes to finding love or marriage. Can anyone kindly correct my poor reading skills and possibly suggest a remedy?

Sincerely,

Karl

Re: Please correct my analysis

hi Karl,

my two cents on whatever analysis you have already done.

Most importantly, correct your Birthtime, using the events that you already know.like i look at ur Siddhamsa and see Cancer Lagna, with Ju in 12th, Ke in 8th. For someone to learn Astrology, either of them should in the 2-5-8-11 circle. Given you said you ahd started few months ago i guess it most likely Ju, and in that case your actual time could be adjusted by 34 sec +.

This also, makes me think that it is more likely you are Cancerian than Gemini and again your own analysis of events would help you wid this. In either case you would have come across someone in love and depending on how that person is ( ra - some1 frm different strata society, ju - otherwise ). Ve in 6th is bad, 7th is a tricky place.

But please go ahead correct the time to get clear picture. i have given you my first impressions. All the best.

Isvara Sankalpam

Isvara,

Gemini is correct. !2:54 pm is what it says on my birth certificate. The time placed on the birth certificate is always after the umbilical cord is cut so that makes me even more certain. Besides, my character and looks do not match that of a Cancerian but very much of a Gemini.

So could you kindly give me your analysis?

Hi newlife

No child is born at the same time. matter which gives you a real birth of the hospital. (Umbilical cord), God said that securely hides the birth of the uninitiated eye. Must be initiated by God to have knowledge of the Truth. He is one teacher in this world. Person's birth happens when consciousness is included, then the soul enters the envelope of consciousness sevenfold world and at the same time began working destiny. The image of your surroundings create the world, the demon and the demon image of thought, through the astral plane by the same code of your destiny When you eviscerate the limits of matter, or get out of space and time, at this moment the mind stops and peace is embodied the image broken down and does not affect the fate of human (Soul).
    The soul of God. it is immaterial.
    And to change the destiny is not possible. After all, if there is a mind, then there is the image of material, it can only destroy your status outside of space and time. Or out of consciousness. This material death. So, only an enlightened person can calm the mind and destroy the future for some time. Then turn the mind and reappears the world and your way of working life and destiny is activated by the movement of prana. Everyone comes into this world and the fate gets in front, Destiny had long been booked in advance, and the principle of Being, the treatment of insanity of the Soul. God is eternal, He heals himself, regenerate your energy into matter, and because He is immortal. Your fate is already provided for your offerings, you can not take a step not by fate, to change it. God will not allow you to make Chaos. Step right, step left shot.
    A body as there is no such consciousness is your body. In the Vedas it is written that the Earth should be 4.32 billion years old. It is an allegory, because the Earth is also materialized consciousness and its image through the five organs of sensation. This period in our "earthly" perception in years, as time is needed to complete the regeneration cycle of our destiny, the moment when the soul has fallen into matter, as the mass of subtle energy and crush the archons (the material gods) to envelop the soul and consciousness. God the sower. He sows the Soul in the consciousness (the ground). Thus in the first house should always be a planet at birth, she gives him purpose. From scratch without a seed, even the grass is not growing. The function of the earth, matter, and women, this is enough and save seed. Because women can not have knowledge, it has no seed, as it is learning, the function of the mind from illusion to accumulate books. as the dust of ages into an empty skull. That's not my saying, he had once expressed the American writer Ambrose Bierce
    Sorry for bad English. Translation using (Google translator.)

One more question on the same line. There are always confusion regarding the Lagna , Position of a Graha in a particular Bhava in the chart of lot of people.

Is there any standard guidance or formula to solve this kind of confusions.

Regards
    Krishna

KrishnaTVM
    One more question on the same line. There are always confusion regarding the Lagna , Position of a Graha in a particular Bhava in the chart of lot of people.

Is there any standard guidance or formula to solve this kind of confusions.

Regards
    Krishna
    Hi.
    First you need to know that this man and this is true esoteric knowledge puts into place all the confusion that intelligence material from the time of the Flood had done in this world.
    Man is seven shells of consciousness and soul. Shells of consciousness rotate in different directions and create the effect of the planetarium and planetary motion. Which did not exist. As a body, and air time in this shell. All is illusion. God works through the astral image of us and through the same astral plane in five of his feelings, he materializes. Soul as God and as a grain of seed, it is not movable., Moving only the consciousness of the mind, about the point of finding the grain itself in space. If you see the world and move on it, this is not the fact that it is. You manifest intent only and raises shaped legs, and she floated picture of the world for you. Everything is already set up and runs as an image at a certain time. Similarly, the movement in the car. All these images and the relative strength with which we have these pictures astral prokuchivayut to our perception.
    If the body does not, then himself and sex is just a picture and the image of your destiny, but the very conception, if there is no other body has the time and is quite different laws of materialization of the image. Itself immaculately conceived, because the soul of the God sows. and the archons, the material gods do "earth", the family of energy shells of consciousness. If you are not born evil, then there is no sin. A sin is a fate as consciousness, it is in communication as a bunch of fate sends a curse to another. But as the need for regeneration in the cycle to have to put up everything, because just knowing that a certain fate allows us to understand it. Because on the material and the energy level is always contamination from another's consciousness and getting the best of the best. Because born and allegory. "Who povedeshsya. Order and will. "
    In the world of Pa creations. which ruled on 72 demigod. Adam was the first in our world of creation, it is an allegory of the soul fallen into material consciousness of the mind. In this world comes a day to 72 souls, one from each of the demi-god, even in Christianity there is a description of their hierarchy, which is called Jacob's Ladder. The first on top of it is Adam, then Seth. Two sons, Abel and Cain, is an allegory of the struggle between good and evil, left, right, good and evil is joined in the "middle" world. Development proceeds from the animals inkstinta. to the mind illuminated and standing up to the demon. to man. Because the nature of Nakshatra are three types of entities. This is a demonic form of consciousness, the earth and deva divine. The world of Adam Ido Noah, the earth is a demigod, his sons Shem, Ham and Iofeta and to the demigod Saklas who reigns in this world at this time, taking the baton from the Jewish demigods. The world collapses, but the mind is set. That is why the Star of David is in the form hexagonal stars, it's two triangles, matriarchy and patriarchy are opposed to each other, creating the illusion of growth and movement toward the goal ..
    So the first 10 demigods this transition, the level of the mind mundane to the mind illuminated, and 62 demi-drop it into the world of the mind. The moon is exactly the allegory of the mind, soul and water. This state of the energy recovery God intermediate material for the demon of the mind, and spirit live on by Jesus, this is enlightened, the twice-born level of consciousness where the Holy Spirit is sowing the seed of faith into the soul and knowledge and it becomes a living spirit. This is a cycle in the real world cycling, the transformation of caterpillars into butterflies, which is already free. So was born saying, "born to crawl, can not fly."
    Now we come to the description of non-compliance of the law as an illusion of people being born into this world and the limitation of seven planets and two nodes = 9 possible planets give purpose to every soul on the code of fate. At the same time. If you expand the map of the world and smash it into squares, you get about 300 pieces of law which horoscope does not change when you move the point of ASC in the plane of the image of the world. When you remove the seas and oceans, where the birth is rare, but on the road, or on small islands, you will get 100 squares in which one day may be born one consciousness. The fate of an individual world. the planet Earth is not an image, like the other planets, they are associated bundles of energy, which have their own quality and affect the consciousness of the fetus (in the shells of the Soul of consciousness) at the time of passage of the soul in mind. Because the beginning of a different question in astrology, always captures the action itself as the cause of samsara generating effect. If you read the variables significator Jaimini code fate, Wimsattori Dasa, described in Parasara Hora Sastra, the volume number 2, which describes the periods and subperiods of the planets, linking with other knowledge-positions of the planets and their influence in the houses and signs, can be accurately described to the minute actions in these subperiods.
    Encoded by the living consciousness, which is not material at entry-soul in the material, and the speed of light activated consciousness awakening, or born individual. So fast. What we can not see the scattered state of the process. And not having \ experience. we have no knowledge. If you look at the feature film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", there was a story written by an advanced writer. He showed how we are materializing from the cockroaches. But this is an allegory of the particles of which we are made, and since it was shown that there have every time you come out of deep sleep, coma, at the birth of the image of the world and the body itself. I advise you to watch this film to understand how God created the world in a split second. The one who can stop the mind and hence time, he can see these processes.
    Each individual twist film life. This is the general level picture of the world for all souls who came into this world, there is a plate of individual destiny. These fates in a circle of 360 ° and a number of all combinations, placement of external factors affecting the fate of each, is calculated and recorded in advance on the matrix of creation of the world, because the ancient astrologers, knowing your personal horoscope, to calculate all their conscious contact with other destinies prescribed in their horoscope. They advance to make a number of standard horoscopes, and then just seconds to know when they pass away thoughts as a form of individual consciousness and the soul cheyto get advice from the bottom.
    I'm leaving on the theme. Since then the world's our way of individual fate, which turns your astral you to communicate your consciousness with only those limited by your relationship is, and what you can not touch and communicate with them, there are not real people. It is crowd of God on the studio floor Lila God. Yoga not see the same glow as they level the higher astral plane is given by its performance as an aid in distinguishing Sidhi 13 species and 33 subspecies are different entities. But not everyone sees that the world is empty without the image of the individual soul. They are governed by the general consciousness of consciousness of the world. Not real people. and pacifiers. moving pictures as materialized in the world of your image. But they do not have these stamps. In the scriptures of the Christians is a description of how the archons and material gods wanted without God - the Father to create their own world. but they have in this allegory did not work out, the bodies were dead, they were not the main component of a person - the soul. Here's the answer to the question of how the material world of illusion of the mind that has no knowledge and is an illusion, constantly, as it is worthy of this most distant body from the soul, which is dual in nature, can do only a deception. . So. As long as we perceive at the level of mind this world, so we're not prophets, teachers, or the enlightened who came into this world as bearers of knowledge of astrology and other esoteric knowledge, which are not material, their minds can not know its dual nature, we can never know exactly astrology, only approximate. We will know it as a vehicle of the mind on the level at which our hero is on the ladder in the hierarchy of demigods. Because the mind is in delusion creates his "statistics" of children born in this world, but this is misleading, as the material body, not a statistician Spiritual him already spelled out in advance Codd his fate.
    Departing from life, we have the fate in front, in the parallel space as similar to our world, where there is always his departure, though in this world, your perception of it is still alive. The chakra system, it's like cinema halls, where you carry, where you see the same movie with the actors and newcomers, but with a different story, depending on the current level of consciousness. The whole world is the principle of Genesis, God is energy recovery, which heals and restores itself as the material cures yoga Hatha Yoga the body material of the image, but it supports its material shell on a code of their own destiny. and God restores itself to be eternal. This recovery process by the particles in our aging process of the body where skin dander obsolete itself, is transformed into heat for your shaped furniture. And God, that he had "eliminated" restores (regenerates) as no material energy. We are the soul is the collective consciousness of Gods One of the Absolute. Here we treat his madness first in the minds of different levels. At this time, the peace of mind is for the material, then who is not a divine level of demigods. he can not know the material is not science. After obtaining knowledge of truth to this one teacher who will give you the knowledge of truth, after everyone reaches a level of enlightenment. and calming the mind can accept the truth. The whole point of the torque dynamics of the Soul. It is different for everyone, so she gets the destiny according to their likeness as God. But the soul is a material perception of the mind, but the Spirit of Life, which you have in your horoscope before the sun. This is the stage of your future state that you are destined to reach the goal.
    Sorry, if someone will be is not clear. Or seem my schizophrenia. But schizophrenia is a mental state of the material, which is not at peace and in its expansion is coming to a point. when the "tear the roof" and sezhaet the ramp, Toba then rise again but this time illuminated by the rising of the mind. So all the doctors. academicians and professors who have this degree in sveem code fate, to be at the highest point of the mind, or the highest point of confusion and atheism. The mind by nature atheistic. Faith to grow, to degenerate from the mind and go on an inclined his fall., To the point of beginning of the illumined mind. Because it is said: "To go up high, you must first demoralized," but first need to climb and to its top. Women's emotion is precisely what is part of the body mind, because a woman created from Adam's rib, not from his mind. Which makes a very different energy. And feminism, this stage of our world of women. It is the lowest stage of development of the soul, and the initial level of the mind. Given that the world collapses, and the mind turns to the world of the new creation has always come the most advanced levels, leaving it after the dirt of his mind, as the slag after the regeneration of the soul, they took turns as pollution of his mind, each new level. As our children come into the world is like them as a demigod. Because it is said. "As children, not our children." This is a soul in the consciousness of our code of fate. A soul in matter alone. herself in her room, individual mental hospital is located. Sorry for allegory and comparison.
    On the laws by which consciousness is born, I will write later. As it is currently constructed and operating horoscope showing the law of God in the matter and that opens a passage for the soul in the consciousness, the creation of the archons .. If the law violated the passage of the soul, a horoscope can not be working, so at this time of birth can not be, and that consciousness does not receive a soul from the Creator. It happens that no one horoscope to the point of 100 squares does not work for the day, it means that nationality, as a society are not replenished by one soul. If so, then the number of Indians and Chinese are also limited, as in other societies, and all that he sees a woman in labor at the hospital that her thumbprint on the fate of a deception of perception. He made the mistake you a billion individuals, as well as Chinese. That is why the mind can not believe we are ignorant of him and always mount only on our mind. But someone in this world, praises him as the mind always justifies itself, because it is the media lies. Imagine a world in which there is no material mind, then everything turned out and lost the image, there is reason only gets the truth from God. Who will say: "It's crazy you can," is because the mind as a vehicle of fraud can not lie and he is not a world of truth for yourself. . such a law is diametrically energies and their perception.

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté Seth,

I have read your post a few times and ( with no dis-repect) cannot ferrret out the messages and or infomation you wish to communicate. Can you perhaps net out the jyotish message you wish to offer.

praṇām
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

yajvan

namasté Seth,

I have read your post a few times and ( with no dis-repect) cannot ferrret out the messages and or infomation you wish to communicate. Can you perhaps net out the jyotish message you wish to offer.

praṇām

Teachers are not in this world, the teacher only God, he gives and takes away the knowledge. I'm just a pointer on the road. I can send the search for truth of astrology in the right direction, briefly describe how it works and how to build a true horoscope of birth.
    First Ayanamsa Lahiri and all others like her are not true. How can I believe in editing, which legitimizes the state, material apparatus of officials, the lowest system of distinguishing between good and evil, poking his nose into spiritual things? And the funny thing, all believe this and accept the truth.
    Birth occurs when activated consciousness, not the real time yield the fruit of the womb and the umbilical cord .. The child is still alive and fighting for his life. Astrology a science of fate, there is a consciousness of life and work comes destiny, disabled, consciousness collapses and we go beyond consciousness and destiny. All the astrologers of the world's not true take a count start in life. Consciousness is included within the limits from 1-10 days before the second birth, or the appearance of the fruit of the womb .. If you spend an experiment and put a piece of flesh in a medium similar to the amniotic fluid, the meat will decompose within a week. And if the 9 months period to give him, it will rot, decay and stench unbearable .. When included consciousness, turns and nervous system, which in a few days you will cause inconvenience and the child begins to worry. After the birth and death cycles is not that what you perceive in reality, this is esoteric processes forming and destroying the image materialized.
    God said through the prophets and enlightened ones that reliably hide the time and date of birth of man from the uninitiated eye. .. I'll describe what principle called code of birth and how it can be applied in fractional maps. But first, here is the exact process of precession in this world, then think for yourself

Precession

50.2909189966961660 ... ... ... ... ... "---- Rate per annum
    71, 5835 = 1 ° ---- for almost ' 72
    71, 5835 x 360 = 25 770.06 ---- full cycle.
    25 770.06 / 5 = 5154,012 - (pentagram - a man, a creature)
    5154.012 / 71. 5835 = 72 - (demigod).

The origin of 0 ° Aries at the vernal equinox, the place of origin, which began with the shift of your consciousness to the point of delusion, I can not show you. There are 5 main creations. which are similar to our world that make up the world of the demon of the mind of the material. a five-pointed star of Lucifer, they got lost and this is the beginning point. Vernal Equinox for the Maha cycle. For proper astrology. But the number of Ayanamsa Lahiri's not like that number and close

hariḥ o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Yes, now I am sure I have not even an inkling of what has been said or that which is offered, or communicated.

Perhaps another HDF member can translate Seth's message for I am at a loss.

praṇām
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information