Thread: Islamic Payback.....

Islamic Payback.....

Pregnant Palestinian woman at Israeli checkpoint

This is a woman who about a year earlier was treated for massive burn over her body from a cooking gas tank explosion. She is stopped at the border when she wants to return to the same hospital in Israel due to pregnancy.

Due to suspicion and security integrity, she is asked to undress at the border terminal.

And the world asks: "why do the Israelis need checkpoints, and a border fence?" watch the video, and "get" the answer.

Too bad the world doesn't "get it”!!

Watch the 3 minute video:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...-no-words.html

Another write-up with a video
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

More appetite?
    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 28 August 2011 at 12:24 PM.

Re: Islamic Payback.....

Namaste,
    Powerful Believer. The hate I will never understand and the ignoring of things from the media and so many countries, I do not understand. Frequently the BBC will do interviews of Muslims in England. The interviewee will speak candidly of hatred towards all apostates (define those? with a sad smile) and specifically Israel. You can still download audio I think of Nasser, prior to six day war when he thought Israel was to be destroyed and it is just so sobering, this hatred towards a people. So, this feeling and desire to destroy is so in your face, no secret, but people for whatever reason choose to mitigate it away, yes, even in the face of such videos.
    Do not know how to counter the ignorance of hate but do not think it is done through ignoring it or making others a scapegoat, but have no answer. I do still retain hope, but the window of opportunity for really bad things to occur widens with these dynamics.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Peace.
    FFTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Pregnant Palestinian woman at Israeli checkpoint

This is a woman who about a year earlier was treated for massive burn over her body from a cooking gas tank explosion. She is stopped at the border when she wants to return to the same hospital in Israel due to pregnancy.

Due to suspicion and security integrity, she is asked to undress at the border terminal.

And the world asks: "why do the Israelis need checkpoints, and a border fence?" watch the video, and "get" the answer.

Too bad the world doesn't "get it”!!

Watch the 3 minute video:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...-no-words.html

Another write-up with a video
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

More appetite?
    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/
    -
    Namaste,

I have criticize much of Islam and I think as a religion it is very primitive. It teaches hate for the sake of Allah and preaches Jihad. However, I do not think the Israeli nation is at all free from any blame. The Israeli nation is a terrorist government just like the United States government is a terrorist government. It is all ignorance. It is all due to the illusion of seeing oneself separate from the Divine. I could blame this palestinian lady, but I still have to also blame the gross injustice and terrorism carried out by Israeli Torah following genocidal primitive men. I am not going to pick a side out of this conflict, but only hope that by seeking the Self I can somehow relieve suffering in this world.

May the light of the Dharma penetrate into the minds of the most stubborn of men and women, including me
    Om Namah Shivaya

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    ......The Israeli nation is a terrorist government just like the United States government is a terrorist government....
    With all due respect to your youth and inexperience, you should check your facts and be careful with your words.
    Perhaps it is time to take a vacation and get de-stressed.
    Please leave your porch light on as the FBI is likely to pay you a visit tonight.

Pranam.
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 29 August 2011 at 09:06 PM.

Namaste,

Facts are facts unfortunately. How many democratic elected leaders has our nation assassinated? How many people in Guatemala has our nation trained to kill their own people? How many people have we murdered with bombs? How many communists have we murdered for the sake of profit? I am trying my best to practice ahimsa so the fbi has nothing to worry about, but I will never be "proud" to be an America or praise 'our' military men and women who fight for the sake of the ruling class who oppress people around the world and in our own nation.

Om Namah Shivaya

Thread Information