Thread: Bomb Blast in Delhi. Time for HM to go?

Question Bomb Blast in Delhi. Time for HM to go?

Mumbai in July and Delhi now. The Government is unable to stop the Islamic terrorists from doing whatever they want. Plus the Maoists seem to be killing more and more every month.

HUJI has apparently claimed responsibility but the government is unable to even confirm if they were the ones who were responsible. So much for our intelligence agencies.

Re: Bomb Blast in Delhi. Time for HM to go?

Despite such bomb blasts, there is more hatred towards Hinduism amongst the politicians and media elites in our country. In addition to this, the people are numb and insensitive to terror attacks.

"Secularism" is an abused word in India. True secularism means that the government should not care about its citizens' religious beliefs. But alas, we have Article 370 which provides a "special" status to J&K. Hindus like me cannot go buy a plot of land and settle down there.

My tax payer money is used to provide for some Abdul somewhere to go and bow down before the Kaaba in Mecca thereby improving tourism in Saudi Arabia while India suffers.

As a Hindu, the political climate in India is very depressing for me. Hinduism will probably survive better outside of India than in India 200-300 years down the line. Hinduism is on the downswing in India. Depressing but time to face the truth I guess.

Unless one can see some saffron in all that is bad, there is no point to be bothered. I remember, during the early period of 2008 Mumbai attack, how CNN-IBN anchor almost ejaculated and tried imagine hindu terror link because of red band on Kasab's wrist. They changed the topic quickly when reality began to emerge over the night.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

4. Re: Bomb Blast in Delhi. Time for HM to go?

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Unless one can see some saffron in all that is bad, there is no point to be bothered. I remember, during the early period of 2008 Mumbai attack, how CNN-IBN anchor almost ejaculated and tried imagine hindu terror link because of red band on Kasab's wrist. They changed the topic quickly when reality began to emerge over the night.
    Congress is already making Hindu Terror with Hemant Karkare's death by its own Islamic terrorist brothers. We do not need to be surprised if we find out that Kasab is also a congress man. Already Christian Digvijay Singh of 'Osama Ji' fame wants Kasab to stand for elections in India against Hindus.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Digvijay Singh seems to have lost his mind ever since the people of MP kicked him out of power in 2003. It is sad that he shoots his mouth off at every given chance. Calling Osama as Osamaji, supporting Maoists. The rest of us should just ignore him.

Thread Information