Thread: why Today's postings not working

why Today's postings not working

Mod team alert: on quick links at the top, after scrolling down when i click on Todays postings nothing is coming up.

Re: why Today's postings not working

namaste,
    strange but it is working for me. could you please try again?
    satay

3. Re: why Today's postings not working

It is working for me also, you must use it again.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Pranam

i had this problem on my explorar monts ago and i still do, i now use Mozilla works fine with it

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam

i had this problem on my explorar monts ago and i still do, i now use Mozilla works fine with it

Jai Shree Krishna
    i just last evening upgraded to internet explorer 9.0, that seems to be the culprit, today its alright working though.

i deleted hdf from my favorites and retyped the link all anew, looks like everyone/thing likes new life, laptop didnt want past karma with the vasanaas and all lingering around, now it is happy and problem is solved..

Another trick was to go to InPRIVATE screen and start browsing, ie., to open the hdf weblink from inprivate format, this worked wonders.

Question on FONTS: My posts are depicting merged words, like two adjascent words get glued . Obviously it is a spacing problem. I tried writing the posts in a few different fonts still when I copy and paste post here the words get glued. To understand what iam talking aboout see my post in WMs thread today on 'Abrahamic forum suspension', . What am I doing wrong. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by charitra View Post
    i just last evening upgraded to internet explorer 9.0, that seems to be the culprit, today its alright working though.

i deleted hdf from my favorites and retyped the link all anew, looks like everyone/thing likes new life, laptop didnt want past karma with the vasanaas and all lingering around, now it is happy and problem is solved..

Thread Information