Thread: Śani astottara shatnamavali

Śani astottara shatnamavali

Dear all,

Does anyone of you know where to find 108 names of Shani as mp3? I have tried several pages, but all download links seem to be broken for this particular namavali.

For instance, this page http://shriganesh.com/ promises several mp3's but downloiad link for shani 108 names is broken. I would need that for friend of mine, as she was given this sadhana by her astrologer. I would be very grateful for any help.

Re: Śani astottara shatnamavali

Namaste Arjunanda,

Try astrojyoti.com. They have many stotras in mp3, but I'm not sure if the one you want is there.

Hope that helps .

OM Shanti,
    A.

Re: Śani astottara shatnamavali

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjunanda View Post
    Dear all,

Does anyone of you know where to find 108 names of Shani as mp3? I have tried several pages, but all download links seem to be broken for this particular namavali.

For instance, this page http://shriganesh.com/ promises several mp3's but downloiad link for shani 108 names is broken. I would need that for friend of mine, as she was given this sadhana by her astrologer. I would be very grateful for any help.
    Namaste Arjuna,
    I have not looked as of late, but I ahve been successful with great CD's from www.timesmusic.com ;

As I have been in Sani Dasa periods, Sade Sadi, Kantaka, ( I was fortunate enough to befriend Thomas Ashley-Farrrand (aka Namadev) www.sanskritmantra.com/index.shtml . This site or an email to these folks may be of some value.

I do not know your friends condition, but hope alls well. Sani brings great disipline to ones actions... there is no bending of rules. Let me state for the record I am again a sissy, just to state facts; The Sade Sadhi period was the hardest time in my life ever - this was due to Vimshottari dasa running at the same time of Sade Sadhi, let alone Sani is very strong in my chart. I lost the most valuable thing I possess - comprehension and clarity of thinking - which is a function of Mercury ( my atmakaraka). This period (Sade Sati) is completed, yet I am still in Vimshottari Sani Dasa, and comprehension has retuned by His and Her grace ( Sri Ram and Saraswati).
    I learned much at this time, but very very difficult time for me... so I will stop the whining and give you and your friend my well wishes. If you require various strotra's for Sani , I will be happy to share my Sani tape recording, Namadev made for me, and mail by post.

I Leave you with a an idea.... if the issue with sani is Kantaka (thorn) that happens when sani is 4th, 7th or 10th house transiting from the moon (Chandra), please ask the Jyotish if he recommends Sri Rudram Chamakam. The 3rd anuvaka of Sri Rudram Chamakam is considered a remedial measure, yet the Jyotisha should concur this.
    If Sade Sadhi ( the moon is transiting the 12th, 1st and 2nd house from the moon), this lasts 7 1/2 years. The Graha Mantra of Sani is perscribed for this... The recommended mantra is that of Ved Vayasa ( Let me know if you care for me to email this to you)....( this knowledge is from my Jyotish parampara)

Sani's bija mantra: Sam Sanischaraya namah

pranams,
    OM SRI SATHYANARAYANAYA NAMAH
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information