Thread: thinking of ganeshwara blessed child of maha shakti

thinking of ganeshwara blessed child of maha shakti

Before I was poisoned and degraded I had visions of present (misery) the end with a picture of death himself (shiva?yama?) and then the blessed beginning, the rebirth himself Lord ganesha. Though then he appeared 2 times more, in blue red and green.

I have read about avatars of ganesha. but I have been wondering, since he is the child of maha shakti, what does this say about lord ganesha.
    I am overcome by thoughts of him. My first religions talked about Isha appearing on earth after it had been created by the mother goddess and shiva? I'd like to believe shiv ganesh and any other deva created by devi are incarnations of the lord.
    but the jesus character we read about today is totally obscure and according to books based on julius ceasar, one of the heiden priests who got slain after handing europe over to dreaded preators.

before I was on the forums as well but my mind was perverted by psychosis. really excuse me for that happening.
    I also like to believe these days that since puranas say kalpa's have reocurring happenings, ganesh and other deva's are likely to be reborn again in the future as well.

The first vision before death and ganesh was of a certain martyr who showed a terrible image. Could he have been an avatar of some sorts?
    Or does Lord Ganesh just says he gives birth to everyone? also very likely.

hope you had fun reading. Lord Ganesh has invaded my mind. Is he giving vedic knowledge or was it all obscure..

Re: thinking of ganeshwara blessed child of maha shakti

no disrespect to shiv though who is most likely the perfect avatar of the lord like hanuman, parvati and krsna

Thread Information