Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed of light...

Re: Speed of light...

Quote Originally Posted by The Occult View Post
    ...it still remains a doubt if you can rewrite history
    The nice neat package that I've heard theoretical physicists use is that you would go back in an alternate timeline. You'd be an observer and/or interact in a completely different way than you did in your own timeline. That would eliminate the Grandfather paradox. To me, that screams alternate universe(s).
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Well, I'm reminded of the quote "Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine." - Sir Arthur Eddington English astronomer (1882 - 1944).
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Quote Originally Posted by OM GUY View Post
    You wouldn't think WWII would be the cause of so many wonderful things we take for granted today...but it is.

Well, seeing how I had ancestor's tortured, shot and starved to death in the streets of the Polish ghetto's during WWll, I beg to differ with you on that.

To me, it's like saying my head will feel so much better after I finnish banging it against the wall, or my body feels great now, after they amputated my leg that was mangled by a roadside bomb.

I would like to think that perhaps, after thousands of years of wars, we wouldn't have to go through any more of those same ugly scenes just to give birth to life prolonging drugs and or music. I would also hope that none of your family members or friends would have to suffer these unnecessary evils just to give rise to the next invention or discovery.

Given enlightenment and the people striving for such, we could come to the same conclusions without maiming and slaughtering each other.

"Any discovery could trickle down to many unforseen elements in the our quality of life. Who knows what wonderful new thoughts/knowledge will come of this."

Meaning from this very important discovery could come amazing things! If things such as medicines come from such a tragic time, then this discovery in the midst of scientific experiments, done peacefully has even more of a chance to blossom into wonderful things.

Who said we make war to make discoveries? We have war...and we will have wars. But from almost every situation, some good can come from it.

Find the good.

My ancestors were driven off the land at gunpoint, land that had been in their family since the begining of their time here...most of them didn't even survive the forced march to dust bowl concentration camps which awaited them.

My own GGGrandmother was sold into slavery for cattle to remain in her home state.

But, from that my family survived and thrived.

I didn't say we should wage war for discoveries...but if war occurs...then thank Beloved Shiva some good is found without the depths of such darkness.

And some wars are absolutely a part of this world, soldiers have a deep duty here just as this humble mother. Finding the good in whatever our part in this drama makes all of this maddness somehow balance out.

We have war...and we will have wars. But from almost every situation, some good can come from it.

Yes, like having no more wars.
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS ~

For a while after the initial tests which reported that speed of light had been exceeded, everything was OK as the scientists had stated that they had not accurately synchronized the GPS clocks (?). Now, they have apparently redone the tests and the neutrons still clock faster than light

Story on this here.

More sleepless nights for physicists around the globe for some time now.

When I heard this the other day I jumped for joy. What a wonderful thing.

Just as when the european's limited thinking claimed the world was flat and only from exceeding this claim did more learning come. So too it was time for our previous thinker and idea dreamer to become tested.

Often when one so Beloved makes theories, others are afraid to overcome them with new knowledge...it takes such an amazing discovery for things to finally move forward.

It remind me of when a man could not run a mile in under four minutes and once this was done, everyone began to do so...now it is standard time.

This was just the nudge we needed.<3

Namaste,

Particles going backwards in time have been a part of the Quantum Electro Dynamic model since 1948, as Richard Feynmaneloquently demonstrated in his "diagrams" ...

The left facing arrows depicted here, represent particles going backwards in time; this model was introduced and has been an effective working model since 1948.

However it would seem that just as particles have spin, so do scientific press releases.

This one conveniently covers another, which states that our standard model is wrong, at the very least it has a very large hole in it!

Where is the Higgs Boson?

Oh... No God particle?

The times they are a changing, this has been predictable to the astute for a long time now, we are very slow to react; understandable with knowledge being transcendental few are those who see the big picture, Richard Feynman was one.

Interesting times.

praNAma

mana

Thread Information