Thread: on having a better HDF experience

on having a better HDF experience

Namaskar,

I see that we have been having a rise in membership. But the threads being created seem to cause more discord and confusion than generating worthwhile discussion. Hopefully we can go back towards a positive direction.

yajvan, saidevo and a few other members that turn active now and then, contribute us knowledge with their quality posts and threads.

I would like to suggest that we should implement something in appreciation and recognition of good posts and some ideas that would encourage quality contribution.

Maybe we could have a thread of the week, which recaps the topics discussed, and cite good posts. Kindle topics that deserve more participation because of their significance and usefulness. Seperately comment on posts and members whom we feel are not being helpful to the decorum of the forum in the long run and advise them there to be more conscious and cautious.

This is not a holier-than-thou beration. I just wanted to voice out of my interest in maintaining the health of the forum and concern for our Hindu community.

dhanyavaad

Re: on having a better HDF experience

Yes...I have noticed the degradation too...Maybe the practitioners of Middle-eastern cults can attempt their denigration of Hindu scriptures elsewhere?

Thread Information