Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate speech of Abrahamics

Hate speech of Abrahamics

Here is the text of Pope John Paul II's speech in New Delhi in 1999.

Just as the first millennium saw the Cross firmly planted in the soil of Europe, and the second in that of America and Africa, so may the Third Christian Millennium witness a great harvest of faith on this vast and vital continent.
    Planting the cross in Europe, America and Africa involved huge gory bloodbaths. Do we want this in India also?

Will the current Pope issue an apology for PJP2's hate speech in New Delhi of all places calling for the harvesting of Hindus?

Why are the Abrahamics persisting with their falsehood when Adam/Eve never even existed?

Re: Hate speech of Abrahamics

wundermonk, you sound to be filled with a bunch of hate yourself. You also confused all "Abrahamics" like that term means something. Maybe you should be a little more open-minded.

I don't know what Adam has to do with any of that, it seems like a large jump. But he was not something made up by the Hebrews. Abraham came from the city of Ur in Sumeria. Sumeria is often regarded as the first civilization in history. The very first writings of this very first civilization talked about a man called Adamu (in Sumeria Adamu meant first man, and in Hebrew Adam means man) who came from a paradise Edin and then started Sumeria by creating agriculture there.

Anyway, that's irrelevant since it really has nothing to do with the beliefs of the various religions. If you want to talk about our beliefs, start with the Ten Commandments and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkun Olam View Post
    Maybe you should be a little more open-minded.
    Sumeria is often regarded as the first civilization in history. The very first writings of this very first civilization talked about a man called Adamu (in Sumeria Adamu meant first man, and in Hebrew Adam means man) who came from a paradise Edin and then started Sumeria by creating agriculture there.

Anyway, that's irrelevant since it really has nothing to do with the beliefs of the various religions. If you want to talk about our beliefs, start with the Ten Commandments and go from there.
    Open minded doesnt mean our beliefs can be trampled over by non-Hindus. Xians/Muslims have a tendency to do that. As a Jew, I am sorry to say, you have displayed that tendency here also.

No Hindu regards Sumeria as any first civilization. Thats nonsense.

The very first writings/words for us are the Vedas and they do not mention any Adam.

I have no interest in discussing your belief. I am here only to point out the dangers to the Hindu way of life from Xians/Muslims.

If you dislike us here on HDF, why dont you leave? Whats the purpose of your posts here? They come across as rude and disparaging of Hindu belief systems. Why such hatred on YOUR part?

I've never shown any such thing. I keep on saying that I accept other beliefs. I really don't know why you keep on thinking I'm trying to force my beliefs on any one.

But Sumeria being the first civilization is an archeological fact, not a religious one. The Vedas go back to around 1500-1000 BC. Sumeria goes to 5000-4500 BC. The Sumerians had the first writing system that we know of, so it's relevant what they had to say.

The Vedas go back to around 1500-1000 BC.
    BS. Thats AIT nonsense and has no place on HDF. Sanatana Dharma is OLDER than Judaism.

I'm done with you.

Rig Veda has origin older than even 10 thousand BC as an estimate. It is from the time when writing was not known to mankind.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

I don't think you should classify thinking all people of the Abrahamic faith as thinking the same way. That is covering billions of people.
    Pave to Musalman, pave Hindu, Sikh ve, sada ve Rabb jive; ek sada dil ve. Apne aap nu tu vakhra kyun samjhe...?
    Whether you are Muslim, Hindu, or Sikh...Our God is the same; our heart is one. Why do you consider yourself different...?

Noble I made thee, wherewith dost thou abase thyself?

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Rig Veda has origin older than even 10 thousand BC as an estimate. It is from the time when writing was not known to mankind.

OM
    Even if that's true it has nothing to do with Adam. No where is it implied that he is the ONLY person on Earth. But it did seem like he started Sumeria, where Abraham had his origins. I see no reason why attacking him has anything to do with Hinduism.

I've never shown any such thing. I keep on saying that I accept other beliefs. I really don't know why you keep on thinking I'm trying to force my beliefs on any one.

But Sumeria being the first civilization is an archeological fact, not a religious one. The Vedas go back to around 1500-1000 BC. Sumeria goes to 5000-4500 BC. The Sumerians had the first writing system that we know of, so it's relevant what they had to say.
    Have you heard of Indus (Hindu) Valley Civilisation & its recent dating ? When did its writing system originate ? No one knows. This has not been deciphered so far.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Have you heard of Indus (Hindu) Valley Civilisation & its recent dating ? When did its writing system originate ? No one knows. This has not been deciphered so far.

OM
    Yes, I know of that. It apparently comes from the cradle of civilization, extending out of Mesopotamia (where Sumeria was). I see no problem, unless you think the Indus Valley is older than Mesopotamia, which I don't believe there's evidence for.

Thread Information