Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milestones

Re: Milestones

Namast,

I'm continually delighted by watching others' feedback rise in the forum; all of your words mean a great deal to me. Truthfully, there aren't points enough to reward what I learn here!

EM, quick summary: will be starting in Nepal for the Vedic Society's somayaja. (I have never yet heard Vedic chanting or seen such ritual before, in person instead of via recording. I am more excited than a four-year-old with a birthday cake.) It'll be Nov 6 to 11, and staying over in Kathmandu a few extra days for temple-going there.

After, the general-list-of-places-to-go is Haridwar-Bangalore-Suchindram-Arunachala-Pondicherry, with Srikakulam and Chintpurni at the end if there's time. (Nothing is completely certain beyond Nepal, since some of this itinerary may be changed or cut due to time.) It'll be 14 days in Nepal, 21 days in India.

I certainly do plan to keep a journal; before I leave, I'll post my blog URL in the Canteen and then just update the blog whenever opportunity allows.

Indraneela
    ===
    Oṁ Indrāya Namaḥ.
    Oṁ Namaḥ Śivāya.

Congrats, NayaSurya !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namaste,
    Congratulations Indraneela. Please have safe travels and remain like four year old . Will look forward to your blog.
    NayaSurya, thanks so much for what you have shared to this point. Your thoughts and interaction has obviously been appreciated by the HDF family, including myself. Look forward to your posts each time.

OM Shanti
    FFTW

namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Indraneela View Post
    Namast,

One week from today, I leave Canada for Nepal and India. My first trip, and I will certainly be crossing many miles and many stones to get there...!

Indraneela
    ===
    Oṁ Indrāya Namaḥ.
    Oṁ Namaḥ Śivāya.
    Wow! I wish you a pleasant journey. Tell us all about your trip. Hopefully you are going in a group or else beware of pick-pocketers and when paying for something always bargain.
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste,

Wow! I wish you a pleasant journey. Tell us all about your trip. Hopefully you are going in a group or else beware of pick-pocketers and when paying for something always bargain.
    Vannakkam: I found so this funny in its terseness. Satay's two biggies in the 'Watch Out in India!" list. Pretty good actually ... thieves and touts.

Mine would be: Drink bottled water ALL the time, and go easy on the street food.

Hopefully, you've read some stuff at Indiamike.

Aum Namasivaya

namaste everyone.

As my modem crashed in last week's late night thunderstorm (not much winds, but heavy lightning and rains), I couldn't access the Net for almost a week. Congratulations to NayaSurya for crossing the 50K mark! It's always rewarding to read your posts that are usually replete with personal experiences.

Congrats and best wishes to Indraneela for her maiden trip to India. Amazing to note that IN has set a record: 43K-plus rep points for 300-plus posts, that means over 100 points per post! Congrats again: I should perhaps browse all those posts again and see if I missed learning anything in them.
    रत्नाकरधौतपदां हिमालयकिरीटिनीम् ।
    ब्रह्मराजर्षिररत्नाढ्यां वन्दे भारतमातरम् ॥

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Namaste,
    Congratulations Yajvan and thanks to you!!!
    Thanks as well to all of you who have come before people like me to help make the path more fruitful. Each of you of the 50,000 club, with deep appreciation for your different styles, please keep marching on with your lights shining forth. (I am being selfish, I do not like stubbing my toes).

OM Shanti,
    FFTW

Welcome to the 50K+ club, Yajvan ji !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

namaste Yajvan.

Most of us have always considered you to be the most accomplished spiritually here. It's heartening to note that your messages have got due recognition and reputation. Congrats on reaching the 50K milestone!
    रत्नाकरधौतपदां हिमालयकिरीटिनीम् ।
    ब्रह्मराजर्षिररत्नाढ्यां वन्दे भारतमातरम् ॥

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Vannakkam Yajvan: It seems oddly significant astrologically that you landed on exactly the 50 000 mark. I intuit it has something to do with accuracy, which seems to be an inherent trait in you. Best wishes!

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information