Thread: I See The Light<3

I See The Light<3

From my heart to you Beloved...every eye another door to your Beloved Heart<3

http://youtu.be/hYbHzzWmKUs

All those days watching from the windows
    All those years outside looking in
    All that time never even knowing
    Just how blind I've been
    Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
    Now I'm here, suddenly I see
    Standing here, it's all so clear
    I'm where I am meant to be
    And at last I see the light
    And it's like the fog has lifted
    And it's like the sky is new
    And it's warm and real and bright
    And the world has somehow shifted
    All at once everything looks different
    Now that I see you

(musical interlude)

All those days chasing down a daydream
    All those years living in a blur
    All that time never truly seeing
    Things, the way they were
    Now she's here shining in the starlight
    Now she's here, suddenly I know
    If she's here it's crystal clear
    I'm where I'm meant to go
    And it's like the fog has lifted
    And it's like the sky is new
    And it's warm and real and bright
    And the world has somehow shifted
    All at once, everything is different
    Now that I see you, now that I see you

Re: I See The Light<3

Namaste,

First I must say I love that movie

And then of course - There are just so wonderful ways to remind us about our amazing Self. Thanks for making me look at that song in completely new & better way <3

Have a wonderful day,
    ~Alise
    Siva Yogaswami used to say, "It takes courage to be happy all the time."

Beautiful, NayaSUrya,
    Hope you are feeling better and no more trips to the hospital.
    Get well and strong soon.

L O V E
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

How are you NayaSurya ? I hope you are recovering well. May Mother Goddess bless you with good health.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Thank you for the well wishes. I am feeling much much better this week. I have a new doctor and also some appointments because during my time in the hospital my doctor noticed I am having signs of apnea which probably aggravated my SVT even more. I have always been a very very slow breather half of what a normal person does. But during sleep I will just conveniently stop altogether. I do blame myself...as I have been doing very very deep meditation lately and I did notice I could stop breathing very easily. I think I posted about this somewhere on the forum...it was just one of those things I did not connect until it was too late. After going through this, I decided to stop all of these long and very deep sessions immediately.

Also, lately I have been behaving very youthful and running around a lot, and jumping up and down working very hard. I am now 40 and have a heart condition from my youth and these things are silly for one such as myself to be doing. My whole family is afflicted with various forms of this condition. My own younger sister have Wolfe Parkinson White from birth and was on digoxin for most of her life. My mother, on Inderal. With all of this true and having so many children so close together even make the condition worse, the doctor tell me to be more careful.

More importantly...
    Lately I had been very sad to be here. I had withdrawn from everything with the exception of my family. No tv, no music, not even leaving the house but once a week. When the attack happen that night, the most overwhelming feeling of Love came over me and of sadness for my children. I was sad I would not be able to take them to trick or treat or be a mummy(mommy) in our haunted house. My costume is very scary with LED bright shining blue ghostly eyes. At that moment as I pray to Beloved, I just felt such tremendous Love...and I began to remember something which used to pervade every bit of my heart... that this beautiful family is a gift from Beloved to me. A very very very precious gift.
    and every sunrise and sunset, every raindrop and thunderstorm...and every scream, shout, song, laughter...all of this wondrous experience is also a gift.

I used to always feel this, but when I did withdrawl those things became so far from where I became.

This whole event was a lil nudge from Beloved to kick me back into the stream and stop lamenting at His Beloved Feet for mercy. Because I do have mercy already. I have this whole world of joy. He say, "lanie...it's not time to fold up and leave the party."

This song above really has a specialy meaning.

Thank you for all of your prayers, I know they have helped as I believe very deeply in our connection. I ask if you have any prayer to spare it go to Nome my nephew who had lymphnodes removed a few days ago. He has been very ill...and he is so so young. He need them more than me as I am older and have had such a wonderful life, his is just begining.

I love you all so very very much...Beloved, Beloved Everything<3

Thread Information