Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you love Lord Ganesh ?

Re: Why you love Lord Ganesh ?

Vanakkam , Eastern mind and smaranam,
    All of your experience and explanation about Lord Ganesh is amazing, i love to hear that and know that is true, Lord Ganesh always give us respons and fruit for devotee.

Im forget one phenomena on my friend dream, when she see Lord Ganesh appear in sky, there is have many OM kara surrounding Lord Ganesh. And i see, she and her husband (her husband is chatolic) become full of joy, always can see the beautiful and joyfull life in Lord Ganesh, no matter whatever is happened.

We can feel it that Lord Ganesh have special blessings for our mind

I really love read your sharing, all of love sharing will improve the power to absorb the blessing of Lord Ganesh. Read His sport in everyone life is like receive His blessings

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Jai Ganapati Bappa

Vanakkam all,

Please teach me

1. why Lord Ganesh is specially recognize as Lord of Intelligence , smart and wisdom ?
    2. Is Lord Ganesh also known as Lord of art (like Mother Saraswati) ?
    3. in India or Hindu daily life, what is the application that ? (That Ganesh is invoked to get intellegence , smart and wisdom)

Thank you

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |

They self are cause.

I've never had my prayers answered before in any way, but Ganesh did. I always thought it was positive thinking or something, but useless, not so. It may have been in small and subtle ways, but they were answered. He is guiding my mind back to theism.

I look forward to expanding my relationship with Ganesh.

Thank you for your sharing Rudy,

here, we will pray for each other. And now let all members who read this , will give a little time to said : "Namo Arya Ganapati Maha-deva-rajaya, we pray for Rudy, always with Your love forever."
    Then we also give a little time to said :
    "Namo Arya Ganapati Maha-deva-rajaya, Dear Lord, we pray for all of HDF member, let all of HDF member live in Your love, and they get the amazing respons from You, let they are deeply know You, love You, then attain union with You. Love You my Lord Ganesh, Svaha"

Then, all brother and sister, please post here for all of websites who you fell give you amazing teaching of Lord Ganesh (phylosophy etc), please share it.

Thank you, love you all

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |

This is online book
    for the other page is simply click next or last

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/reso.../lg_ch-13.html

I suddenly have the desire
    after go home (from office)

i want to doing puja to Him and chant His mantra for many many times .

i Love Lord Ganesh, He bless me with joyfull everyday and opened my heart to see this world in different point .

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |

Vannakkam: Sometimes I forget to remember how incredibly lucky I am. Here in Edmonton, a Hindu desert basically, and my temple is one for Him, Pillaiyar.

It's not that I don't love the Murugan temples, or the great Siva temples elsewhere on the planet, but somehow Pillaiyar is more suited to working with family life. I can go there any day of the week, morning or evening, but for worship I usually only go once a week, occasionally more often for festivals.

We have a devotee here from Mumbai. He didn't know this temple existed, (Hindus aren't really advertisers) and used to go to one or two of the other temples. But being from Mumbai, he's a Ganesha bhaktar first and foremost. So he was driving by one day, and just noticed it. (You can't tell its a Ganesha temple from the outside.) The next day he and his wife returned. That was about 5 years back. Right away he decided to sponsor a homa on a particular nakshatra once a month. And every month since. My wife and I often attend. Last time was the first time we (my wife actually) talked to him about it, and learned the story.

Another man from Quebec, who has been to India goes 2 or 3 times a week. He's been to India three times and is very aware of 'energy' or shakti as that's all he talks about. His English is quite broken, but you should hear the superlatives he has about this temple.

Me ... ? I take it for granted. Way too much. This morning I have to go drive the snow blower, clean the parking lot ... it's -13 and feels much colder due to wind. But I shall enjoy every minute of it, service to a King.

Thank you Shian, for starting this thread.

Aum Namasivaya

Thank you Eastern Mind

so sweet relation with God

may Lord Ganesh always guide us

and His wisdom always shining on us , let we are have wide mind like akasha and always joy everyday, fill our heart with maitri-karuna of Lord Ganesh.

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |

look at this pic, so sweet

and one more, i always smile when see Lord Ganesh with His vahana , tiny mouse ... so cute, he always hold modaka or homage to Lord Ganesh , Lord Ganesh look very big, and he so small ... hahahaha

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |

Lord Ganesh is so patient, loving and kind. He has a great sense of humor and only thinks the best of us even when we mess up. I find him so gentle.. When I am sad I will go to Lord Ganesh and he will comfort me and make me laugh. That is what I love about Him! And he loves even the littlest creatures.
    Let us worship Him, the pure-formed One, the cloud which, emitting a rain of unthinkable joy, satiates the hearts and eyes of its followers, as if millions of rain clouds had poured down, the stay of the Great Silence, called by many names, described by many religions, the embodiment of ineffable degrees of spiritual happiness.

Thread Information