Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello to everyone and thank you to the admin for approving my membership. I live in Oklahoma in the U.S. and I've been attending the local temple for about four years. I have VERY MUCH to learn and it's difficult to sort through the different views. I am happy to have found this forum.

Re: Hello

Namaste rb918,

Welcome to HDF. Indeed, the diversity and vastness within Hinduism can be daunting initially, but such is the beauty of Sanatana Dharma. Hopefully this forum will be of help to you.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Vannakkam rb918: Welcome to HDF, and to Hinduism. Glad to hear you are attending local temple.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by rb918 View Post
    Hello to everyone and thank you to the admin for approving my membership. I live in Oklahoma in the U.S. and I've been attending the local temple for about four years. I have VERY MUCH to learn and it's difficult to sort through the different views. I am happy to have found this forum.
    Namaste rb918,

Welcome to Hindu Dharma Forums. Today is Deepawali, so wish you a very happy Deepawali. We are all learning from each other. Everyday is new lesson.
    Namaskar,

AmIHindu ?

यज्ञानां जपयज्ञोऽस्मि ।

नाम्नोऽस्ति यावती शक्तिः पापनिर्हरणे हरेः । श्र्वपचोऽपि नरः कतुँ क्षमस्तावन्नकिल्विषम् ।।

Namaste,
    Welcome rb918. I look forward to interacting with you here on HDF. I hope you find it a wonderful place to engage in.
    OM Shanti.
    FFTW

Quote Originally Posted by rb918 View Post
    Welcome to the forums, RB !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namaste rb918

Very pleased to meet you, welcome to HDF ...

praNAma

mana

Welcome aboard, rb918. Hope you have a great time here!
    Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on the son of Pavana,
    And humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all painful blemishes.

Thread Information