Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ka'bah is the center of the world

Re: Ka'bah is the center of the world

Quote Originally Posted by nitinsharma View Post
    Oh,hell is going to be sooooo full.

Besides,ohhcuppycakee please read my signature...

Its specifically made for people like you,
    it'll definitely teach you a thing or two.
    Cute.
    Pave to Musalman, pave Hindu, Sikh ve, sada ve Rabb jive; ek sada dil ve. Apne aap nu tu vakhra kyun samjhe...?
    Whether you are Muslim, Hindu, or Sikh...Our God is the same; our heart is one. Why do you consider yourself different...?

Noble I made thee, wherewith dost thou abase thyself?

There is no hell darker, deeper and more real than the ignorance of your own ignorance.

nitinsharma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ohhcuppycakee View Post
    Cute.
    The TRUTH.
    Your "GOD" is dead.

The TRUTH.
    Your "GOD" is dead.
    That's nice. Is everyone's god dead or just mine?
    Pave to Musalman, pave Hindu, Sikh ve, sada ve Rabb jive; ek sada dil ve. Apne aap nu tu vakhra kyun samjhe...?
    Whether you are Muslim, Hindu, or Sikh...Our God is the same; our heart is one. Why do you consider yourself different...?

Noble I made thee, wherewith dost thou abase thyself?

The TRUTH.
    Your "GOD" is dead.
    Namaste Nitin ji,

I don't know what you want to convey by your seemingly harsh words against OCC and I also don't know why you are doing it. However, I understand you can't have anything personal against the individual member.

My request to you is to keep the bonhomie on this forum maintained. If you have anything spiritual to share, please do that.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

6. Re: Ka'bah is the center of the world

Where did you get this...?

And yes, Kaaba is indeed an Arabic word. It means high place with prestige and respect. Many people also believe the word came from another Arabic word that means cube.

Muslims use the crescent moon because it was a symbol of the Ottoman Empire. The use of the crescent moon came after the death of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and was not present in the days early Islam.

And just to say, Muslims do NOT worship the Kaaba. We just face the Kaaba when we pray. That does not mean we are worshiping it. The qibla (direction) unites the Muslims as a global community and also provides a universal symbol of Islam. Muslims used to face Jerusalem for a time. The Kaaba is a structure said to have been built by Adam (AS) and then rebuilt by Prophet Abraham (AS).
    All this myth was created by Muslims of later time. The Doctrina Iacobi, 642A.D.(Jews/Saracens allied) and the Armenian Chronicler 660 A.D.(Jews & Ishmaelites together) refer to a violent Arab prophet in the area of Syria/Palestine and not in Mecca or Medina.

"Makha" means fire, the seven circumambulations also prove that Mecca was Hindu place in the West Asia, but Qurbani ie butchering millions of poor animals to satisfy their Allah is taken from Christianity.

Any Muslim who kills an innocent soul is going to spend some serious time in the Jahannum (hell).
    Soul is immortal, it cannot be killed. Muslims think they can kill soul, they are dead already then.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information