Thread: 11.11.11.11.11

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

ॐ रुद्राय नमः
    oṁ rudrāya namaḥ

posted on the 11th day of the 11th month of the 11th year of 2,000 at the 11 hour and the 11th minute.

Rudra is śarva ( the archer shooting arrows). He is kapardine ( the one braided and knotted hair).
    We find this 11 in the Śatarudrīya, ( some call sri rudram) ; There are 11 rudra-s; This 11 is the number of the master.

kṛṣṇa yajur ved - taittirīya saṁhitā 1.8.6.iii
    eka eva rudro na dvitīiyāya
    rudra is the sole one, there is no second

praām
    Last edited by yajvan; 11 November 2011 at 05:20 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Re: 11.11.11.11.11

namaste yajvan,

om rudrAya namaH!!!

That's a lot of 1's! In 10 bit binary we can not count any higher!

A most auspicious time for crying out, howling to chandra; she is beautiful tonight.
    Full and Dancing near my favourite spot.

The transliteration that must be, Rudra - Orion; stains the floor beneath, red with blood.

praNAma

mana
    Last edited by Mana; 12 November 2011 at 03:44 AM.

Dear Friend,

Due to the inevitable circumstances we are in today, we are forced to follow other calendars for official purposes, but i request you that we can still adhere to our conventions, which are really logical, inside a SanathanaDharma forum atleast...

Seeing the 11 11 stuff was the last thing i expected in a forum like this

Based on the statement specifically mentioned
    "posted on the 11th day of the 11th month of the 11th year of 2,000 at the 11 hour and the 11th minute.",

i assume [in case my assumption is wrong, please let me know and i shall apologize for the ignorance in me and shall delete this post ] that the very intention was to highlight this 11 11 thing and somehow relate it to Sanathana Dharma...[otherwise just mentioning about 11 Rudras on any other day could have been done]

You say 11th day, but according to Sanathana Dharma , the day you are referring to is the paadya or prathipaada or the first day of the Krishna paksha, NOT the 11th day
    You say 11th month, but according to Sanathana Dharma, the current month is auspicious Kaarthika, which is 8th month , NOT the 11th in any order
    You say 11th year of 2000, which has the foundation based on some baseless religion, where as according to Sanathana Dharma it is the 5023rd [approximately] year in Kali Yuga and NOT the 2000 + 11th year

So, atleast according to SanathanaDharma, your post was on the 1st day of the Krishna paksha of the 8th month of the 5023rd year in kali yuga.....and i do not see anything other than the 11th hour and 11th minute matching with the number 11 here...

Please spread and follow the science in Sanathana Dharma, instead of adapting from other man made religions....

namaste SD,

This is the 'canteen' section of the forum so take it lightly and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by SanathanaDharma View Post
    Please spread and follow the science in Sanathana Dharma, instead of adapting from other man made religions....
    satay

Namaste,

I have an overwhelming urge to post this here.

It looks very pretty to me. I love the way that it appears to be drawn in 3D, but who is the architect?

praNAma

mana
    Last edited by Mana; 15 November 2011 at 05:12 AM.

Thread Information