Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earth-like planet found in "habitable" zone

Re: Earth-like planet found in "habitable" zone

Vannakkam: and then there is the chemical makeup ... http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...o/atmohab.html

These bodies can't even live (comfortably) at high altitudes on this planet. i vote for new, lighter bodies.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    ancient aliens comming true!
    Mind you I saw an old video of iskcon in an interview and they belive in aliens, so I guess it's natural in the Hindu world. Hence, all the gods came from the sky anyway
    I'm not aware of another ancient language that has a word for flying vehicles other than Sanskrit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    I'm not aware of another ancient language that has a word for flying vehicles other than Sanskrit.
    The old testement is full of flying vehicles and the Hebrew god flys in them lol

http://www.bibleufo.com/subjects.htm

ancient aliens also talks about ancient writings that makes them belive it's ships. And! "as above, so below"
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

I have some doubts regrading this so called Earth-like planet. I thought the distance of Earth from the sun is just perfect because it provides good temperature to our planet enough for the living creature it has. But why is it this new found planet is also habitable while the distance of this planet is 600 light years away from us. Meaning, it is farther from the sun than us. Is this news really true? I remember when we were taught in our school days that Pluto is a planet then after many years they said that it is not a planet anymore. Well, what do I really know about this? I am not even a scientist. LOL Understanding this planet will be the next big National Aeronautics and Space Administration project if it is workable for human beings. http://www.newsytype.com/13826-plane...-support-life/

5. Re: Earth-like planet found in "habitable" zone

Ancient history of Hinduism confirms the existence of Aliens and connections with them, even in the Mahabharat it is mentioned that King Chitrāngada was killed by an Alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Friend from the West View Post
    ------------

All Christians including Catholics believes that Earth is flat and so does the Muslims who also believes that sky is roof of earth.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    All Christians including Catholics believes that Earth
    Uh no... there are some flat-Earth and young-Earth adherents, but they are a small minority. Again you speak from "unknowledge". Please stop.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Thread Information