Thread: Little rank on religion

Little rank on religion

While I was trying to search for a book "Gita as it is" review on YouTube, I came up with anti Hindu videos destroying the Gita with errors ect. I didn't watch the video cause right now I feel the Gita is for me. So I checked this guys video uploads and it's full of anti christain and Hindus (he's a Muslim) 

The reason why I'm writing about this is cause it's stupid and childish what theses fools are doing to each other. Bible has errors, Quran has errors and maby Gita has errors too... So what?
    The fact is that all theses great books were made by men who had a story to tell just like any other book Arthur. Are we gona worship harry potter in the next 600 years? And even if they did worship that book, there will be non belivers who will try and find errors to destroy the god called harry potter. And the hole "Hindu man killed etc" and? What does a human that killed another human has anything to do with Hinduism? Religion has nothing to do with ones actions against another. Jesus says one can drink poision and heal the sick and many other cool things, do we see christains doing what Jesus did in the gosples? No
    So why are we acting like little children fighting over stupid things?

I'm only after the spiritual side of theses great texts and I support any group that accepts all. If there is a group that claims to be the only way and truth. To me that is a cult cause only cults keeps it's followers together and make them belive that the world wants to kill them.

For me the Gita is very spiritual and I like to be a devotee to Krishna who to me is fit for such worship. The writers of the Gita made a perfect being who loves all and accepts all. I don't care if there is a contridction or errors in the Gita, Krishna is good for worship and I'm happy with what I'm Reading.

Sorry for the ranking >_> it's so anoying when you try find a place to exspand your spirituality and you find theses fools destroying everything.

For guest who have diffent beliefs. Just be the best you can and don't destroy other peoples beliefs. It's about you and god and no one else. If god had an issue with religions and belifs, he would tell us and guide us to the right path.
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Re: Little rank on religion

When a muslim criticizes other religions he uses a special type of logic called Islam which cannot be registered by brains not infested by the Islam virus. I would not get hyper over Islam criticism, since it is most likely he is making completely insane comments or conclusions. Stay away from such **** and focus on your own development. Islam's weapon is not intellectualism but blood and sword. I am not worried about a Isamist trying his hand at being intellectual for a change.

But we should not brush aside criticism of religion because you didn't like a muslim is trying to show errors in BG. That will be cutting the branch the civilized world is sitting on. In this particular case just stay away out of respect for your intelligence.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

I was more aiming at religion itself, not just Islam. It's hard to even look at spiritual things such as meditaion or spiritual arthur's without a comment "he's the anti-Christ". The world is invaded by closed minded fools who don't even read there sacred books. I can just picture religion getting banned very soon.

This Kali yuga is getting stronger every year. I'm so not looking farward to the next phase:

"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [castes], and when the power of government is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the lowborn Shudra class or those less than them, and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7.38)

Mind you, that does seem to imply that religion will get banned and no one is aloud to talk about god
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Jainarayan is offline ॠनमो भगवते वासà¥à¤¦à¥‡à¤µà¤¾à ¤¯

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    So why are we acting like little children fighting over stupid things?
    Because some people are idiots. May Krishna forgive me, but it's true. On the whole, people are good and want to keep to themselves. Unfortunately it's the rabble-rousers and idiots that make the most noise and seem to make themselves sound like the majority of humanity.

If there are extraterrestrials out there watching us, they haven't contacted us because they're too horrified, or they're laughing their butts off at our stupidity (that is if they have butts ).

For me the Gita is very spiritual and I like to be a devotee to Krishna who to me is fit for such worship. The writers of the Gita made a perfect being who loves all and accepts all. I don't care if there is a contridction or errors in the Gita, Krishna is good for worship and I'm happy with what I'm Reading.

For guest who have diffent beliefs. Just be the best you can and don't destroy other peoples beliefs. It's about you and god and no one else. If god had an issue with religions and belifs, he would tell us and guide us to the right path.
    And that's all you need. It's you and me and Krishna, not them. You'll never change anyone's mind. Just read the comments on any Youtube video to see what I mean. You'll never persuade someone to believe what you believe if they don't want to. Just don't let them make you doubt your beliefs.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    This Kali yuga is getting stronger every year. I'm so not looking farward to the next phase:

"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [castes], and when the power of government is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the lowborn Shudra class or those less than them, and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7.38)

Mind you, that does seem to imply that religion will get banned and no one is aloud to talk about god

As a parent I can see this as the only true answer to actual peace in this realm. It's just as four children arguing in the back of your van on a very long drive...you just want the fighting to end...and because you do not have the proper facilities at that moment to unravel the issue causing such a cacophony...you just silence them with the parental..."SHUSH!"

I can see Islam spreading further...taking over places as it has Sing, Malay,Africa....you can go on an on. Xtians will never settle with this sort of thing and the two will once again fight. Scientist, the ones who put the bombs together...and many of them logical, rational thinking folks, will come along and bring new rules and say...SHUSH!

Thread Information