While I was trying to search for a book "Gita as it is" review on YouTube, I came up with anti Hindu videos destroying the Gita with errors ect. I didn't watch the video cause right now I feel the Gita is for me. So I checked this guys video uploads and it's full of anti christain and Hindus (he's a Muslim) 

The reason why I'm writing about this is cause it's stupid and childish what theses fools are doing to each other. Bible has errors, Quran has errors and maby Gita has errors too... So what?
The fact is that all theses great books were made by men who had a story to tell just like any other book Arthur. Are we gona worship harry potter in the next 600 years? And even if they did worship that book, there will be non belivers who will try and find errors to destroy the god called harry potter. And the hole "Hindu man killed etc" and? What does a human that killed another human has anything to do with Hinduism? Religion has nothing to do with ones actions against another. Jesus says one can drink poision and heal the sick and many other cool things, do we see christains doing what Jesus did in the gosples? No
So why are we acting like little children fighting over stupid things?

I'm only after the spiritual side of theses great texts and I support any group that accepts all. If there is a group that claims to be the only way and truth. To me that is a cult cause only cults keeps it's followers together and make them belive that the world wants to kill them.

For me the Gita is very spiritual and I like to be a devotee to Krishna who to me is fit for such worship. The writers of the Gita made a perfect being who loves all and accepts all. I don't care if there is a contridction or errors in the Gita, Krishna is good for worship and I'm happy with what I'm Reading.

Sorry for the ranking >_> it's so anoying when you try find a place to exspand your spirituality and you find theses fools destroying everything.

For guest who have diffent beliefs. Just be the best you can and don't destroy other peoples beliefs. It's about you and god and no one else. If god had an issue with religions and belifs, he would tell us and guide us to the right path.