Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the White World becoming more Racist

nitinsharma Guest

Re: Is the White World becoming more Racist

Dear "Believer",Ramakrishan ji first off throw off that so called definition of racism you'll have(bin that dictionary).Consider it as having some you know well,pride.

Unfortunately,if you endorse hinduism,it comes with a thing called the "chaturvarna" sytem.I don't think I have to go on here.And make no mistake about it (hippies may tell you otherwise),it is the oldest,most racist categorization of people,like ever.BASED ON SKIN COLOR.Simple????Easy to remember??

And I used to think stromfont was full of self-contradictory posers....

Oh,told you I'd get the flak.

Namaste,

Chaturvarna is based on skin color?
    You being a brahmin must be very very fair and well educated and privileged?

Here are some quotes from your very first thread in the forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by nitinsharma View Post
    I'm Nitin,a Hindu-Brahmin from India.
    I think I am right to be proud of my caste and will continue to do so.
    Without this caste barrier there would be little to no conversions,true.......but then how will we be different from the abrahamists?????Do not look at caste like a confused Ambedkar supporter or something.It is much more than a basis of discrimination.
    .......an Oriya Brahmin but converted to christianity .............
    ............ this guy introduced me to borderline 'metal' which was bsically christian music with screaming and stuff.

And ....... I realized (it) was everything I had ever craved for.........

........and here I am,hoping to join the RSS some day
    Please read them again and tell us where you stand on the varna system. Maybe you are consistent in your thinking and are not communicating it to us properly. And for future discussions, can you recommend a dictionary that we should be looking up to get the definition of the terms that you use, like 'racism'? Just a request, so that we can understand you better.

Pranam.

nitinsharma Guest

Look...let me get this straight:
    I do not endorse racism and I did not say so about me or anyone for that matter.I might have engaged in CASUAL xenophobia once a while but that's about it.

Now,my understanding of the caste system definitely isn't perfect......but of course,I feel its perfect.And that dictionary thing was a joke..

Dear "Believer",Ramakrishan ji first off throw off that so called definition of racism you'll have(bin that dictionary).Consider it as having some you know well,pride.

Unfortunately,if you endorse hinduism,it comes with a thing called the "chaturvarna" sytem.I don't think I have to go on here.And make no mistake about it (hippies may tell you otherwise),it is the oldest,most racist categorization of people,like ever.BASED ON SKIN COLOR.Simple????Easy to remember??

And I used to think stromfont was full of self-contradictory posers....

Oh,told you I'd get the flak.
    Namaste,

What is your beef with hippies? Many hippies actually renounced the world and became Sadhu. If you notice there are many hippies that are protesting against the injustices in the US. Not only do far right Christian fundamentalist attack them, but also you. How strange, yet how fortunate for it shows something of their character as being those that want to go against the norm.

If by hinduism you mean books, rules, and regulations, then perhaps you may find what you are suggesting in some of those works. Hinduism is vast. Sanatana Dharma includes all sorts of systems. I cannot see how someone who practices Advaita, Shaivism, or many of the other great vehicles of enlightenment would have a racist view. Racism is conditioned. It is not natural. Kids put together with other kids of other races will get along fine as long as they do not have their parents influence.

Om Namah Shivaya

Just to clarify, hippies is a long ago thing here. They only exist in halloween constumes now.

In america we call those brave cold folks protesting..."hipsters"

Just to clarify

lol there are some remnants of dread locked hippies. It is rare to see them, but some are around. Mostly revolutionaries (peaceful). Some of the most kind people I have met.

nitinsharma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualseeker View Post
    Namaste,

Kids put together with other kids of other races will get along fine as long as they do not have their parents influence.
    Dear God,that is Quite THE evil idea you have right there...Hmmm.Grounds for banning if I were ADMIN around here.

Dear,dear my guess couldn't have been more spot on....remember this pretty passage??:

"Hello everyone,

My name is Juan, I am 23. I live in the United States. I have no particular religion, but for the past 7 years I was practicing Islam. I am married. Now im soul searching a bit. I am interested in learning what the Hindu Faith offers concerning self realization. I look foward to learning from everyone.
    "

No wonder you can't help but defend hippies.....Islam was once hip wasn't it...DUDE????

P.S(edit):Lol??????This isn't a rap forum.
    Last edited by nitinsharma; 23 December 2011 at 08:34 AM.

Oh my goodness! I just realized that the whole root of the hipster movement is a new sort of hippie.

I think George Carlin would roll over in his crypt if he could see the auto tune/lil wayne/justin beiber disaster which is hipster culture.

Dear God,that is Quite THE evil idea you have right there...Hmmm.Grounds for banning if I were ADMIN around here.

Dear,dear my guess couldn't have been more spot on....remember this pretty passage??:

"Hello everyone,

My name is Juan, I am 23. I live in the United States. I have no particular religion, but for the past 7 years I was practicing Islam. I am married. Now im soul searching a bit. I am interested in learning what the Hindu Faith offers concerning self realization. I look foward to learning from everyone.
    "

No wonder you can't help but defend hippies.....Islam was once hip wasn't it...DUDE????

P.S(edit):Lol??????This isn't a rap forum.
    Namaste,

I would not say Islam is hip. Far from it. I transitioned into Islam, because I lost faith in my Abrahamic religion of Christianity and wanted to cling to another Abrahamic faith instead of stepping into the unknown. I am not sure what this has to do with the thread? Are you being hostile or is this for jest? Surely, you are not threatened by me, because after all we are only speaking about ideas which are just bubbles of thoughts. Regardless, you and I are only aspects of each other. If you dislike something in me, perhaps that something is in you, or if I dislike something in you, perhaps there is something in me that is similar.

Om Namah Shivaya

nitinsharma Guest

So you mean you were once christian....TOOO.......
    Dude,you just made my weekend.

Thread Information