Thread: Age of Aquarius and vishnu?

Age of Aquarius and vishnu?

Hello all ^^

It is said that we are entering The Age of Aquarius.  the new age will start on December 21, 2012.

So many new agers and reseachers are showing strong evidence of ancient text showing that something amazing will happen in 21dec 2012. David wilcock is good to look at for some intresting evidence that he collected over the years.

So since we are going into a new age, does this mean Vishnu is comming back? He comes in every age right? 

Incase your intrested in David wilcock's work: 

Part 1
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT...e_gdata_player

Part 2
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zAMd...e_gdata_player
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Re: Age of Aquarius and vishnu?

The video is loading, but for those who need to consider it before spending their time watching yet another 2012 video: Is this guy serious? Is this doc any good? Because bullshit about 2012 is just everywhere these days.

I don't like how new age spiritualists (and many hindu gurus these days like the babaji kriya yoga salesman gurunatha siddhanath, shiv yog proprietors etc) taking all the fun of ridiculing likes of Harold Camping. At least Harold Camping was really convinced that world was going to end last year, I am not sure about these guys.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Namaste,

I thought the '5th Dimension' ushered in the 'Dawning of the Age of Aquarius' back in the late 60's (of the last century).
    Take a listen.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ3qFk2aieM

Oh, you kids were born too late to have experienced that!

Pranam.

I'm not usually the most rational and scientific minded of people, but there's some nice information in these videos (I've seen part 1 and 2 and scrambled through part 3, there's a 4 but I'm sleepy).

Nice information specially about the symbology of the pyramid, old underwater structures, the thesis of the vortices.

Anyway, it was at least interesting for me. I'll say more about it tomorrow because now I'm drunk in tamas.

I like to focus on the Srimad-Bhagavatam cause I think it speaks for itself.

"Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
    Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
    People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
    "At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [castes], and when the power of government is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the lowborn Shudra class or those less than them, and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7.38))

The goverment is now on the move for a new world order type thing. Just few days ago a bill has been passed there and this bill that let's the goverment take anyone off the streets without trail and can kill them. No doubt other countries will follow.
    "they will become a danger to the world."

No doubt the net censor will pass which will effect the hole world.

My best friend who is in the US is in great fear of what's going on but I give her comfort with wisdom ^.^ 

The second verse:

"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, 

For this to work there will need some type of an area where people are gathered and the law may be related to worshipping god in any form. Or every temple will be broken and there will be no books on religions in any shops. Many ways to look at this.

In other religious text it talks about how time will speed up and the vail will be lifted in all nations (spiritual awakeing) and then it talks about how the adversary (goverment) will cause chaos cause they don't have much time (or perhaps losing control over the masses)
    Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, 
    it's all about power and control. And they are losing cause so many people are awakeing spirituality.

What do you guys think? After looking at all sorts of Prophecies around the world we can see all this taking place now.   
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

If we assume that the age of Pisces began around 300 CE (when Constantine converted to Christianity), then the age of Aquarius will begin around 2400 CE.

Thread Information