Thread: Naked in Ashes

Naked in Ashes

Namaste,

Here is a great documentary called, "Naked in Ashes"

http://www.psychedelicjunction.com/2...-yogis-of.html

Om Namah Shivaya

Re: Naked in Ashes

Vannakkam SS: My wife and I just watched it.. really nice..
    For others, this video is about 1.5 hours, so give yourself some time before starting.

Aum Namasivaya

Aum Namasivaya

Lord have blessing you with spiritual partner Eastern Mind

felling happy to see spiritual couple, and give the light to their children.

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

This is interesting to watch, thank you for posting.

I'm watching this on YouTube and so far I like it but a few things worry me with how theses guys are living.а

I felt that one guy was being exsposed by doing things with his penis and the sword etc, I don't think he should of been exsposed like that by the public. The public loves things like that and the guy would end up being an entertainer for the masses then a yogi serving god. There lives seems alittle depressing but maby that's because I'm looking at it in a way of how I live my everyday life and what I feel I need in this world. By watching this I can see that I'll never become like these guys.
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    I'm watching this on YouTube and so far I like it but a few things worry me with how theses guys are living.

I felt that one guy was being exsposed by doing things with his penis and the sword etc, I don't think he should of been exsposed like that by the public. The public loves things like that and the guy would end up being an entertainer for the masses then a yogi serving god. There lives seems alittle depressing but maby that's because I'm looking at it in a way of how I live my everyday life and what I feel I need in this world. By watching this I can see that I'll never become like these guys.
    Vannakkam Moonlight: This is India, land of 13 000 000 sadhus like this. it is a legitimate part of Hinduism in India, and being naked as an ascetic its totally natural for that particular path. It's a vast faith, and millions of sadhus take lifetime vows of renunciation. Most would never be noticed by anyone. Moksha is the destination, and there are two traditionally legitimate sannyas paths: this one, and those wearing orange who live in maths. (monasteries) It is everyone's destiny: moksha. This is the way. I hope one lifetime soon to be just like them.

Aum Namasivaya

Hari Om!

Have owned this work of art for some time and treasure it! More so, would like to be fortunate enough to encounter these seekers in this lifetime. I feel that we could learn much from them.

Om Namah Sivaya
    Jai Hanuman!

Vannakkam: Here is another one I remember ... in the same genre. It must have been at least 20 years ago we saw it on the big screen. I can't remember details though. But at the time it impressed me, which is about all I can remember.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/docu...-to-the-Source

Aum Namasivaya

The children, at the cremation grounds, I am very concerned about them. Is there a way to find out if they are okay?

How could one go about sending the child with the illness some aid?

My heart broke to see him...trying so hard to remember things. Trying so hard to cultivate the ground...in earnest.

Thread Information