Thread: Jedi Lao Tzu~

Jedi Lao Tzu~

What do you think of Lao Tzu? 
    He's like a Jedi master who is one with the force called Tao and he uses the force in his everyday life. 

What's intresting to me is that Tao has no form or personality, it just is. Tao is not a male or female and is in all things. Tao is consciousness.

This is a perfect monotheistic belief  that has a higher being with no form of any kind. 

Everyone worships a form of god. 
    But Lao Tzu was one with the force     
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Re: Jedi Lao Tzu~

Namaste,

Thank you for sharing. I find Lao Tzu to be a great inspirational sage. The Tao Te Ching is written very well in such a way that can 'strike' stillness within you. I find the Tao that Lao Tzu describes is the Shiva that I worship. Or we could say the Shiva I worship is the Tao. Pure consciousness, He who is indwelling in all.

Om Namah Shivaya

Meditate on this Yin Yang symbol
    My Guru tell me this is also have conecction with Hinduism
    Creation, Preservation and dissolution

Sun is "YANG" , but how Sun can exist , who sustain this Sun ?
    answer is : "YIN"
    When Yang become extermely Yang, it will become Yin
    When Yin become extremely Yin, it become Yang

this is also have conecction with Lord Shiva

acctually many chinesse philosophy, astronomy etc is get great influence
    from India

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Hi Spiritualseeker and shian ^^
    it seems that everything is connected to Hindu Philosophy. I also notised that everyone is saying the same thing which reminds me of the rig Vedas  "There is One Truth but the wise know it by many names"
    It's kinda creeping me out now thinking about it lol...

Since you both said it's connected to shiva, is shiva the founder of meditation and yoga And kundalini?

I only know the shiva from final fantasy but he's a female who controls ice. He's always a female in all final fantasy games.  

The latest story I know with shiva in is where Arjuna was seeking him for a weapon.
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Namaste,

I am not saying it all goes back to Shiva in a dogmatic way. What I mean is that Shiva is Pure Consciousness. The Tao is Pure Consciousness. Emptiness is Pure Consciousness. That is what I mean.

Yoga and Kundalini are very ancient. The practices can also be said to be untraceable, because there are images of Rudra (a form of Shiva) in yogic poses from paleolithic times. It is said that the Indians taught the Chinese about energy. It is not about what path is better in my eyes, for I see both are authentic and deep traditions. The Taoist have set up a unique system of working with prana which they call Qi (pronounced Chi). I am a student of alternative medicine and love learning about the Taoist way of breathing and health. Both traditions have much to offer to this world that is sunk in chaos.

Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya

Thread Information