I like to share one of my own work I did that shaped my own Philosophy (at the time) when I did this I had no knowledge of the Gita or Hindu Philosophy. It took a year to put all the puzzles together useing Tao te ching and the bible plus gnostic teachings and it's funny now when I look back at it.

What I love about Hindu Philosophy is that it agrees with my findings but I still lacked a few things. but thanks to the Gita and other great hindu text, I have a much better understanding. You can see how close I was to the truth.

Note:
this was more aimed at the Christains and the bible which is why there's alot of scriptures from there.

In many ancient traditions it is taught that we must seek within ourselves to gain hidden knowledge of wisdom and understanding of the universe around us. 

In today's world we have lost in touch with our inner being and became slaves to our Ego's and the teachings of worldly things taught by men. In this  article I'm hopeing It will bring some light and wisdom to show the reader's that we can gain inner knowledge without earthly influence made by men, And that there is no God but God.

Part 1; Religion

Religion is pretty much for lazy people who seek quick answers to unknown mystery's and sometimes get carried away with it by becomming possessed,
It also require rules you must follow and routines you must do. When a group meets with another group that has diffident views of beliefs, they will  both end up fighting each other in the name of there religion.

When we look at all types of beliefs, we come to the conclusion that all religions are true but at the same time false. Why is that? First of all religions teach non-attachment,love,Peace,Compassion,Joy and Wisdom. But the readers lack the understanding of theses messages and teach the opposite: Hate,Pride,unforgiving,anger and fear.
They are like lost sheep who ends up being trapped by wolves in sheeps clothing and will be forever lost till they wake the inner self up and be free.

There's a Buddha in us all and it's time wake him up!         

Part 2: God and Worship

Many beliefs has a concept of a being who controls all things and it wants you to worship it forever, but if you don't then you will be forever doomed. Just like religion, God has also been misunderstood for all religions teach that god is: love,kind,forgiving,compassion and everything that is good. 
But people show us a diffident type of God... A God who hates and gets angry over little things and is very jealous.

If we think about this logically, wouldn't we be better then God?
all we want is to be happy and in peace. All we desire is world peace and happyness and yet this God wants the opposite of what we want and wants us to obey and worship it. Makes no sence right? So in truth a true God is nothing but good and is pure without ego or desire for worship. 
But this God does seek us to become one with God. This is why Jesus said:
"I and my Father are one."(John 10:30 KJV)

"Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:20-24 KJV)

We don't need to be in groups or a building to worship a God cause he seeks those who want to become one with God.

Not only that but Jesus warned not to join religions who claim to have contact with him or god

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." (Matthew 24:3-5 KJV)

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. (Matthew 24:11, 23, 24, 26 KJV)

And we can see this going on right now as there's far to many religions claiming to be Christ choosen people.  

Note: Christ means "anointed" and this is how wolves collect lost sheeps by saying "we are the Christ" (anointed)
When Jesus said "For many shall come in my name" he meant it as a title and not as a proper name. Buddha is also a title and not a proper name. 
prophets are like teachers who work for the "anointed" groups and will only teach what ever the false christ's tells them to teach.

Part 3: Heaven and heart (mind)

Many belive that heaven is outside of us but evidence shows it's inside of us.
Reasons for this is by reading Matthew and other old text in other cultures. for sample: "In meditation, go deep in the heart." Tao Te Ching -Chap 8:5.
 In this case the heart is the mind and when you look at the word "heart" in the bible we see that they used the same term:

A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2 KJV)

Pretty much saying "a fool follows the crowd while the wise is free"

We know that we all use our left brain for thinking and taking in earthly  knowledge by men. And the right side of the brain is how we get creative and express ourselves. The right brain is what makes us unique unlike the left brain which turns us into robots following others doing the same thing with no change.

Our left brain controls the ego and it's thoughts and this is why we get visions when we meditate cause we are quieting the mind for the right side of the brain to create a world inside us.

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also"  (Matthew 6:19-21 KJV)

Store your treasures in heaven where it can't be destroyed. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Can't get any simpler then that.

Many spiritual cultures talk about silencing the mind to reach the bliss state.
You gotta be as a child to enter the kingdom of heaven

"And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:3 NIV)

Gotta be ego-less to enter heaven 

Note: there's Two types of hearts: Ego and the inner mind.   

Part 5: Who is our teacher? 

Our teacher is a great master of wisdom and truth, It Is pure and kind and most of all, peaceful.

"But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. (Matthew 23:8, 10 NIV)

We humans are just brothers and sisters and should not call anyone on earth teacher or  instructor, for we only have 1 teacher and instructor which is the real Christ which comes to us when we meditate. The bible also calls it Sophia.

But the wisdom (Sophia) that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
—James 3:17

Unlike the earthly wisdom, Sophia tells us the secrets and we have that knowledge inplanted within ourselves as if we already know it's true. Hence, this is why all religions are false because why have a belief that seems to answer everything where as we get secret knowledge from Sophia showing us what we need to know?

The Essenes and the Gnostics seek unknown truths and many other cultures too and alot of theses groups are pretty much an inner peace groups who get there wisdom and knowledge just by meditating and knowing one self.

Note: the term "fruits" is knowledge and you can tell if someone has good wisdom by it's fruits. Well talk more on this later.

Part 6: who's God is the right God?

One of the biggest mistakes we have made is worshipping other peoples gods and there interpretation of what god is and wants etc.  

Let's look at Exodus 20 and the 3 main laws:

1: "Do not have any gods before Me."  

all gods are forbidden and you shouldn't go looking for a religion that worship someone elses god, why waste your energy on someone elses interpretations? 
only stick with your inner god "I am" 

singular law:
2: "Do not represent (me) by any carved statue or picture or anything in the heaven above or the earth below or in the water below the land." 

no image or anything to do with God for God has no image. people find this one very hard to do for some reason.

3: "Do not bow down to or worship them." 

do not worship or bow down to any Gods because your inner God is a jealous God. It seprates you and your inner self and you will lose that connection if you forget all about it and follow someone elses gods.

"When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."
 - The Gospel of Thomas -

If you just follow other peoples Gods and not your own, your end up lost and blind as Jesus said:

"If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole."
 - The Gospel of Thomas -

This is how religion starts and they love converting blind people and then the converters collect more blind people and create masses of blind followers who are in poverty.

Part 7: kingdom of god

Gods kingdom is inside and outside of us:

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:20, 21 KJV)

The Gnostics says the same:

"If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you." 

The Father who is in heaven is our consciousness selves and our temple (body) is his kingdom. We are spiritual beings who share the consciousness of God and we rule the earth and our bodys for it is our kingdom to play with.
 At first I didn't like this concept cause I thought it was made up by spiritual people, but when we look at the text we can see that it's true. The new age of spirituality are advancing In Understanding then the ones who follow blind leaders. 

Hence the saying "God is everywhere" in that sence it's true for everything is consciousness, if there was no consciousness then there're would be no God nor life.

Part 8: fruit of Knowledge

In the bible, the term "fruit" is Knowledge. We tend to see people open there books and read verses and there interpretation, but no good fruits come out of there mouths. No wisdom, no inspired message but doom and gloom "he did this for you so you should follow!" "you can't do that for this book says so!!"

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:15-20 KJV)

The good fruits comes from wisdom from within:

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy."
—James 3:17

Books can only help you reach an understanding but it's not a book to feed on forever. All books are inspired by people who reached there inner Knowledge and shared it with us in writing, but for us to say it's a book we must live by are fools.

In Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth book he stated in his book "the ideas and concept presented here may be important, but they are secondary. They are no more then signpost pointing toward awakening."

This is the same for religions and it's text, they are secondary and nothing but signpost helping us to wake our inner Buddha.

It has been proven that no matter who you are or what you belive in, you can still get that inner wisdom and Knowledge. 

Part 9: Satan and demons

One of the greatest misunderstood concepts is evil beings who wants to push people away from God. When we read the text, we find that theses beings are Ego's and desires. In away it does push us away from our inner god. We worship our egos and it's desires and have no time to spend time within ourselves and nature. We love to get what we want and desire material things.

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." (Matthew 6:24 KJV) 

We can't serve our inner God if we are to busy serving our desires, such as money for material things to make us feel good about ourselves or to be obsessed with our earthly treasures.

"The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (Matthew 19:20-24 KJV)

Remmber the kingdom of heaven is within us and the rich man in this story was so obsessed with his earthly
treasure, he couldn't leave it all behind.
Ego can never enter the kingdom of heaven and this is why "Satan" and "demons" keep us away from ourselves.

Part 10: "Repent and turn to God!"

We hear this alot now days, but do they really know what they are saying? To "repent" is to change our way of life in the ego world. And to turn to "God" is to turn to our inner God within us. I usely find this funny when people say things they don't understand.

Part 11: Stop Desiring and let go!

"Ever desireless, one can see the mystery.
Ever desiring, one can see the manifestations." - Tao te ching-

"There is no greater sin than desire,
No greater curse than discontent,
No greater misfortune than wanting something for oneself.
Therefore he who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." 
- Tao te ching -

According to Hindu scriptures, the ego-self is subject to the five limitations of space, time, knowledge, power and happiness. In other words, it is characterized by limited space, limited life, limited knowledge, limited power and limited happiness. 

Notes: 

Kingdom of god = inside and outside of us.

Kingdom of heaven = our inner minds

God =  consciousness

Satan and demons = ego and desires

Repent and turn to god = get rid of ego and turn to your inner being