Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hindu Bashing

Re: Hindu Bashing

Quote Originally Posted by Surya Deva View Post
    Alright, apologies if this reply is brief, but I felt it only required a brief response, as you really do not have a valid argument worth discussion:

Yes, exactly it is statistically insignificant. In a population of 1 billion people, 2500 women being murdered in witch hunts over a 15 year time period(that is approx 166 a year) is statistically insignificant. It is obviously neither a significant problem in Hinduism or a significant problem in Indian society. It is a rare crime and I really hope the perpetrators of these crime are duly punished by the law.

You are trying to make this sound like a major Hindu problem. This is why I said you are committing a fallacy of over-generalizing. I am not going to waste my time arguing with fallacious arguments.
    Again my postings are not primarily about any Religion but about the fatal human trait of deflecting attention by blaming others to excuse one´s own shortcomings. It is therefore not even directed at Indians let alone Hindus. The worst offenders are Muslims they constantly play the victim card when criticised. I just don´t want Hindus to turn into Mullahs.

Re: Hindu Bashing

Namaste,
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHrada View Post
    Again my postings are not primarily about any Religion but about the fatal human trait of deflecting attention by blaming others to excuse oneīs own shortcomings. It is therefore not even directed at Indians let alone Hindus. The worst offenders are Muslims they constantly play the victim card when criticised. I just donīt want Hindus to turn into Mullahs.
    And, on that note we can close the discussion and move forward.

Pranam.

Re: Indirectly Demeaning Article

who'll bring the naga sadhus?
    natgeo photographers come to india to have a shot
    तद्विद्धि प्रणिपातेन परिप्रश्नेन सेवया ।
    उपदेक्ष्यन्ति ते ज्ञानं ज्ञानिनस्तत्वदर्शिनः ॥

उस ज्ञान को तू तत्वदर्शी ज्ञानियों के पास जाकर समझ, उनको भलीभाँति दण्डवत्* प्रणाम करने से, उनकी सेवा करने से और कपट छोड़कर सरलतापूर्वक प्रश्न करने से वे परमात्म तत्व को भलीभाँति जानने वाले ज्ञानी महात्मा तुझे उस तत्वज्ञान का उपदेश करेंगे. श्रीमद्*भगवद्*गीता-4.34

Thread Information