Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tension grips Kochi city after cow slaughtered inside temple

Tension grips Kochi city after cow slaughtered inside temple

Story here.

I give 50 years max. Within that time, I expect the Mohammedan to come knocking on my door in a land that previously used to be called Hindustan [that was recently renamed Islamistan] with a warning "Convert to Islam or die you filthy pagan polytheistic idol-worshipping Hindu. Else we will slit your throat like we slit the throat of a cattle in a temple-turned into a slaughterhouse. Your meat will then be used to feed pigs."

Tension prevailed on Wednesday in Perumbavoor, a satellite town of Kochi city, and surrounding areas following the sacrilegious act of slaughtering a pregnant cow inside the compound of the famous Sree Dharma Sastha temple there by three persons on Tuesday afternoon.

Three taluks of Ernakulam district — Muvattupuzha, Kunnathunadu and Kothamangalam - observed a dawn-to-dusk shutdown on Wednesday as per a call given by Hindu organisations and Sangh Pariwar outfits to protest against the gruesome slaughter of the pregnant cow by slitting the throat.

The shutdown affected normal life in all the three taluks. Incidents of mild stone-pelting were reported from some places. The police had on Tuesday itself taken three persons — Muhammad (49), his son Anas (23) and Razid (18) — into custody in connection with the cow-slaughter. One person managed to flee the scene.

The police registered cases against the three Muslims under Section 120b (criminal conspiracy) and 153 A (inciting enmity between groups) of the IPC, police sources said. Investigations were on to find out if they deliberately wanted to create trouble, they added.

A member of the Sree Dharma Sastha temple committee expressed suspicion that the slaughter was perhaps not meant for meat but to stir up tension. “If they wanted the cow for meat they could have simply stolen it. That they committed the heinous act right in front of the temple has only one explanation - their intention was perhaps to create trouble,” he said.

As per police reports, Perumbavoor and the surrounding areas have witnessed a rise in Islamist operations recently. The place is just 25 km away from Muvattupuzha, where activists of Islamist organisation Popular Front of India had cut-off the right hand of a college professor on July 4, 2010 alleging that he had blasphemed Prophet Muhammad through a test paper for students.

The sacrilegious act of cow slaughter took place late Tuesday afternoon after the three persons reached the temple compound pretending that they wanted to give medicine to the cow which had developed some health problems two days ago. The cow had wandered into the temple area about two weeks ago.

As news of the outrageous act spread, thousands of Hindus including activists of Sangh Pariwar outfits rushed to the temple and blocked the evil-doers from escaping. The arrival of some members of the Muslim community to justify the slaughter caused escalation in tension. One of those arrested was from among those who came to justify the act, said protesters.

The protesting devotees and local residents refused to allow the police to take away the evil-doers. and the carcass of the cow, leading to tension that lasted for several hours. Though a team of police officials tried to calm the people down but the efforts did not succeed.

As the people refused to move away from the area even late in the evening, personnel of the Rapid Action Force and Quick Reaction Team were deployed. The police removed the carcass and the three persons from the scene after carrying out a lathilarge. Four police vehicles were damaged.

Devotees, temple committee members and activists of various Hindu organisations and Sangh Pariwar outfits held protest demonstrations in the temple area and the Perumbavoor town later. Tension escalated in the town as another demonstration was held by those who wanted to justify the slaughter.

An all-party meeting convened by the Ernakulam District Collector on Wednesday evening decided to hold a peace rally in Perumbavoor town on Thursday morning. The parties that took part in the meeting also came to an understanding that nobody would make provocative statements in connection with the incident.
    Have a nice day everyone.

Re: Tension grips Kochi city after cow slaughtered inside temple

Vannakkam: From the article... "The intention was to create trouble."

Ya think?

Sometimes it takes big stones to break a window. These guys need life sentences.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: From the article... "The intention was to create trouble."

Ya think?

Sometimes it takes big stones to break a window. These guys need life sentences.

Aum Namasivaya
    Its interesting to compare the reaction of the Hindus who kill people just because of rumours of some perceived insult. They are still doing the same thing.

I am convinced that Islam is a religion of the kali yuga. It turns everything that is good on its head. Marriage, instead of a life-long partnership becomes something that can be ended just by the man saying "I divorce you" three times. Casual affairs are legitimised as temporary marriages. Keeping a mistress is also legitimised and given Islam's "blessing". Marriage is also used as a weapon in love jihad.

Then there is the reversal of ahimsa, the calls to kill polytheists and subdue those of other faiths. And stealing in the form of the punative tax, the Jizya.

It is hard to find any good thing for which Islam doesn't teach the reverse. The violence and threats, sanctioned by holy books, mean that lower souls often convert - then persecute others.

Of course there are some older souls, who despite being born into Islam want to follow right instead of the faiths teachings. These are often persecuted and killed by Muslims who are more "on message" with Islam's teachings.

I know that in feeling this way I am not following the teachings of my sampradaya, which teaches that all religions should be respected. I just cannot see Islam as a path to anything good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tāṇḍava View Post

I know that in feeling this way I am not following the teachings of my sampradaya, which teaches that all religions should be respected. I just cannot see Islam as a path to anything good though.
    Vannakkam Tandava: How is 'understanding something for what it is' related to disrespect? Young souls doing what young souls do. The university professor doesn't look down on the kindergarten child. We don't need to lower ourselves to that level. The Indian and state governments just need to take a much harder line on criminal behaviour like this.

At the same time I'm not moving to Malaysia anytime soon.

Aum Namasivaya

Vannakkam Tandava: How is 'understanding something for what it is' related to disrespect? Young souls doing what young souls do. The university professor doesn't look down on the kindergarten child. We don't need to lower ourselves to that level. The Indian and state governments just need to take a much harder line on criminal behaviour like this.

At the same time I'm not moving to Malaysia anytime soon.

Aum Namasivaya
    Thank you for this. So we should understand it in the same way that we understand a violent criminal to be a soul who cannot (or maybe has not) escape animal nature?

Quote Originally Posted by Tāṇḍava View Post
    Marriage, instead of a life-long partnership becomes something that can be ended just by the man saying "I divorce you" three times.
    This rule also applied in ancient Rome, a man only had to say "go away, woman" and they were legally divorced.

Of course there are some older souls, who despite being born into Islam want to follow right instead of the faiths teachings. These are often persecuted and killed by Muslims who are more "on message" with Islam's teachings.

There are no older souls and younger souls, souls are unborn and eternal.
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 19 January 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    Story here.

I give 50 years max. Within that time, I expect the Mohammedan to come knocking on my door in a land that previously used to be called Hindustan [that was recently renamed Islamistan] with a warning "Convert to Islam or die you filthy pagan polytheistic idol-worshipping Hindu. Else we will slit your throat like we slit the throat of a cattle in a temple-turned into a slaughterhouse. Your meat will then be used to feed pigs."

Have a nice day everyone.
    This is terrible news, Islam is a disgusting religion.

These guys need life sentences.

Aum Namasivaya
    hehe this is India my friend, where what is right and wrong is decided by what will win elections with no benchmark for what is moral except for vote bank and superstition.

Kochi is a Hindu-christian belt, and Muslims do these acts to show how daring they can be. Such things are routine in WB with only exception that no Hindu would even protest unlike in Kochi. In WB it has now become routine to attack & disrupt the immersion festivals during puja in areas where muslims are predominant. All this after division of the country for muslim homeland, unchecked appeasement of 60 years, reservations, free pilgrimage, subsidy for muslims.

As a spiritualist I cannot simply call for blood, but with Islam, there is no escape from violence - it will be thurst upon you how much you try to avoid. The more you avoid the resulting violence will be that much more savage and vulgar. Afghanistan is an example, from being the most liberal muslim nation on earth, it became the most savage in a span of few years. Because the tribal leaders could not agree if Taliban (backed by Pak & USA!! - oh, no) is really as dangerous as it sounds and kept busy with their own infighting for power (much like Hindus now and earlier also). They found it out first hand when Taliban entered Kabul in 97, cut the genitals of the PM, stuffed it in his own mouth, dragged him behind a jeep through the streets and finally hanged him in the public square, ending his ordeal - by then it was too late for him and other to realize that avoiding and appeasement did not work with Taliban and they really meant what they said. The rest is history and ongoing saga.

Sri Aurobindo realized this long back as many other true saints. World cannot live peacefully with this religion and its folks because it won't let them so. If Bush had not unnecessarily attacked Iraq and taken the steam out of a just war making it unjust, the western world would have been more careful & suspicious of Islam now. Now Islam appeasement is once again on the rise, and we cannot blame intelligent people for it if those who are against Islam appear as such backward and brainless as most conservatives do these days. Same holds for Hindus. Hence removing our own garbage is as much a necessity as fighting Islam.

India and Hindus always have very little chance in the long run, unless they stop bull s***-ing around their false customs, fake gurus (who seemed to be most worried about which swamis can or cannot attend their religious functions based on whether they have or haven't crossed the ocean) - carrying golden umbrella's over their worthless heads and actually start focusing on real world, real society and real politics.
    Last edited by sm78; 20 January 2012 at 12:39 AM.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

9. Re: Tension grips Kochi city after cow slaughtered inside temple

Hindus are always dying and losing as the result of the careless spread among Hindus by paid media and fake swamis who are also in the way of anti-Hindu political parties. Even real atheist and liberals will not support reservation and vote bank appeasement for Muslims but that is just a dream to stop this. Unless Hindus unite to get rid of this mahaAdharm 'Islam the terrorism', and keep themselves safe, nobody is safe. Muslims will kill anybody, even each other. Islam is based on terrorism only and cannot be controlled on humanity grounds.

India or any part of the world, this is a game for Muslims to play, calling Islamic terrorism is related to non Muslims and done by only few people, but if a Hindu is trying to self defence, it is immediate described as Hindu Terrorism. For anti-Hindu politicians of India, Hinduism is what they need to get rid of, we first need to get rid of those politicians who are as corrupt as Islam is.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Namaste wundermonk,

That is awful. I am sorry to hear all that. Of course, the communist/congress State/Federal Govts. are not going to do anything about this and the menace will keep getting bigger. That is very unfortunate.

Pranam.

Thread Information