Thread: HELP REGARDING MY HOROSCOPE

HELP REGARDING MY HOROSCOPE

Hi

I wanted to ask few questions about my horoscope regarding marriage.

date of birth: october 5th, 1986, time of birth: 05:17 PM, place of birth: hyderabad, andhra pradesh, nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra,

1) Like am 25.4 years now, so I wanted to know when will I get married? (If It is not soon, 2 or 3 yrs later, then I can atleast plan for something to enhance my career till then)

2) As my parents are separated coz of frequent quarrels, I have always feared of getting married. Keen to know how would my future husband would be, where from (coworker, friend or relative)? How will my marriage take place? Will I have a happy marital life, like (will there be harmony, longevity, children etc)? Will our relationship be long-term relationship happily?

3)I am still doing my bachelors in computers and I am struggling with it coz my mind is preoccupied with lot of things which is getting beyond my control at times.

Please suggest what slokas should i chant daily?

Re: HELP REGARDING MY HOROSCOPE

Seriously, do my questions seem to be so annoying?

Wecome keechu,

Its sad that you are going thru such grt turmoil in life.What i feel from your post,you are not in a mental state to marry.By this age you should have finished ur masters.the time is to focus on study/career and take away your mind from family affairs completely.Attend any good satsang like ramakrishna mission,ISKON or any such good one,your mental condition and life as a whole into stream line.

With the current cynical and negative thought,marriage will not a ideal thought.

If you can get APPODDHAR MANTRA AND CHANT and daily,will help you too.

Love and wishes
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Hi anirvan

thank you very much for the reply and concern.

My reason for this thread is not that I am intending to marry soon or not that why I am not yet married.

The main reason is just to be cautious about my future. So that is why I wanted to know about those questions.

Anyways thanks for your suggestion and I will find abt that mantra.

Thanks

It wud be nice if someone could pour in their views abt my horoscope
    Last edited by keechu; 16 February 2012 at 05:27 PM.

Why no is replying to my thread but i see lot of views to my thread? is there no one who has astrological knowledge? Is this particular forum is no longer active?

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by keechu View Post
    Why no is replying to my thread but i see lot of views to my thread? is there no one who has astrological knowledge? Is this particular forum is no longer active?
    This folder, albiet very valuable is not as active as others, as there has not been many joytishi HDF members as of late.

I for one have taken a rest from doing charts ... many members with good intent will give you their ideas - this is all well and good. Yet jyotish is a rules based approach in the beginning, then over time and with the proper knowledge becomes one of insight, intuition and wisdom.

One would be blessed to find the jyotishi that has the 11th lord aspecting the 1st and the 9th lords as well as the atma-kārakā; then there is the jyotishi with analytical as well interpretitive skills to do one's chart. Add to this a strong ketu influence ( being connected to the luminaries) and you will have that insight I referred to above.

praṇām
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Hello
    I think if u like ur real solution of ur astrlogy then here in India have many good astologer . u should take service of any one to answer ur question .

Quote Originally Posted by keechu View Post
    Hi

I wanted to ask few questions about my horoscope regarding marriage.

date of birth: october 5th, 1986, time of birth: 05:17 PM, place of birth: hyderabad, andhra pradesh, nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra,

1) Like am 25.4 years now, so I wanted to know when will I get married? (If It is not soon, 2 or 3 yrs later, then I can atleast plan for something to enhance my career till then)

2) As my parents are separated coz of frequent quarrels, I have always feared of getting married. Keen to know how would my future husband would be, where from (coworker, friend or relative)? How will my marriage take place? Will I have a happy marital life, like (will there be harmony, longevity, children etc)? Will our relationship be long-term relationship happily?

3)I am still doing my bachelors in computers and I am struggling with it coz my mind is preoccupied with lot of things which is getting beyond my control at times.

Please suggest what slokas should i chant daily?
    Hi Keech don't worry everything will be set right.

You know there is timing for marriage for better results as per vedic astrology. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eenx7JurztE A person's marriage is one of the most important events in his or her life. That is why Vedic astrology says that it must be performed at a suitable time to give the couple the best possible married life. If you have any queries please dont hesitate to ask..

Thread Information