Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil beings being dissolved?

Evil beings being dissolved?

Can really evil people go to hell and end up being dissolved in fire? Thus burning off all karma and having them start all the way from the beginning. Needing to evolve again from scratch.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Peace!
    Last edited by AstralProjectee; 03 March 2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Add

Re: Evil beings being dissolved?

Quote Originally Posted by AstralProjectee View Post
    Can really evil people go to hell and end up being dissolved in fire? Thus burning off all karma and having them start all the way from the beginning. Needing to evolve again from scratch.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Peace!
    Vannakkam: Most, if not all, Hindus would not have the same viewpoint on hell or on evil, so from that POV, the answer would be no, because hell and evil don't exist to start with.

Personally, I see 'evil' just as ignorance or stupidity. So the murderer murders because he just doesn't know any better, so clouded in the triple bondages of anava, karma, and maya is he.

For hell, its more just like a great deal of discomfort. Being angry or depressed is hell, or hellish. There is no hell in the Abrahamic sense.

Aum Namasivaya

Could I ask you, very seriously...what is your reason for asking this question? Was it a dream, or something you read?

What made you think about this?

My personal view, as you have seen, is that hell is here and now.

However, perhaps the other portion is possible. I think a Being which has had a difficulty, could be respawned in a lower realm to rework the path. Which would explain why this place is so full of very unruly Portions.

But, I would sincerely like to know what spawned this question.

Quote Originally Posted by NayaSurya View Post
    Could I ask you, very seriously...what is your reason for asking this question?
    I read about it in a Gnostic Gospel.

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post

Personally, I see 'evil' just as ignorance or stupidity. So the murderer murders because he just doesn't know any better, so clouded in the triple bondages of anava, karma, and maya is he.

For hell, its more just like a great deal of discomfort.
    Here murdered does not undergo any kind of discomfort. Person who gets murdered is at very much discomfort. Yes of course ( with respect to this example), we can say, his buddhi is covered with ignorance but murdered may not agree with that.

Being angry or depressed is hell, or hellish.

Aum Namasivaya
    Guess this may be the state of Hell.

Again person who is at ignorance never realized that he is at ignorance, he can not discriminate.But at the same time family of ignorant person are always at hell. So in above example, family - of murderer as well as murdered person are at hell.
    Namaskar,

AmIHindu ?

यज्ञानां जपयज्ञोऽस्मि ।

नाम्नोऽस्ति यावती शक्तिः पापनिर्हरणे हरेः । श्र्वपचोऽपि नरः कतुँ क्षमस्तावन्नकिल्विषम् ।।

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: Most, if not all, Hindus would not have the same viewpoint on hell or on evil, so from that POV, the answer would be no, because hell and evil don't exist to start with.

For hell, its more just like a great deal of discomfort. Being angry or depressed is hell, or hellish. There is no hell in the Abrahamic sense.

Aum Namasivaya
    Agree with all of the above.
    Yes indeed guilt is a part of human existence, thus a savage criminal does feel guilt but then his andhakara or ignorance clouds his beautiful inner mind. Most murderers go thru a hell here on this earth through the painful guilt trips they are forced to go through by their own souls, remember they are made by same one Brahman ?

There is no permanent hell in hinduism.
    Everyone has to rerurn here to resolve one's karmas. In some remote corner of the scripture a hell was mentioned alright but then the core doctrinal philosophy of hinduism has no room for hell, even for non hindus. Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by charitra View Post
    In some remote corner of the scripture a hell was mentioned alright but then the core doctrinal philosophy of hinduism has no room for hell, even for non hindus.
    What do you mean. I thought all Hindus believed in hell and use it as one of the main teachings for the idea of reincarnation.

Peace!

What do you mean. I thought all Hindus believed in hell and use it as one of the main teachings for the idea of reincarnation.

Peace!
    Huh?????

News to me, if so, 'cause I've never heard of it before.

At all.

I would very much like some input on this from those who are far more learned than I.

Thank you.

Peace!
    I read about it in a Gnostic Gospel.
    I think Those sinners hindus have to born in some Muslim (mlechha yavan) yoni and other abrahamic sects,poor ignorant tribals and such low life and continue to suffer in hell till their sins get dissolved and then they get chance to be hindu again and start evolving again.because being born as abrahamic is most dreaded hell.
    what is your take?
    Peace.
    Last edited by anirvan; 04 March 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: add
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
    I think Those sinners hindus have to born in some Muslim (mlechha yavan) yoni and other abrahamic sects,poor ignorant tribals and such low life and continue to suffer in hell till their sins get dissolved and then they get chance to be hindu again and start evolving again.because being born as abrahamic is most dreaded hell.
    what is your take?
    Peace.
    I agree for the most part. But I think there are some exceptions. I have been a Christian most of my life until I realized it was BS. I think Buddhism is really good. But out of all the religions I think Taosim, Mo Pai, Nei Kung are the most advanced. You can reach enlightenment in one lifetime with these religions. You can see the power of them in this video.

New John Chang video
    http://youtu.be/Aos0hnwiHt8

The kind of energy that he can generate will give you enlightenment. In fact John Chang is a Taoist Immortal. The video only shows a glimpse of what is possible. In fact John Chang's master died before all of the teachings were past on to him. The levels of what is possible I think are ineffable. Like John Chang said. We have powers beyond our wildest dreams. I have read other really amazing things that are possible with this kind of spiritual technology, Including things like levitation. In fact the practices are so advanced that you can die if you don't do the practices right. That is real spiritual power. The Taoist, Mo Pai, and Nei Kung traditions are shrouded in secrecy. So you can't just learn this stuff in a book. OK you can learn the basics but to really do something you have to know someone, which is really rare.

You can get a glimpse of what is possible by reading this.

The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal
    Kosta Danaos (Author)

Peace!
    Last edited by AstralProjectee; 04 March 2012 at 01:40 AM.

Thread Information