Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinging on deathbed vs no clinging?

Re: Clinging on deathbed vs no clinging?

Quote Originally Posted by AstralProjectee View Post
    I am deciding what I am going to do on my deathbed. And how important it is to have a plan.
    go to a hindu mandir frequently and calm yourself. Or else give us details as to why your are 'planning' at this age, way ahead of the projected date of departure.

lol a plan?

Reminds me of having a baby the first time...you make 100000 lists...plan...prepare...and all of it falls through!

I was in a car accident...the split second prior to the impact i distinctly recall saying..."oooh my."

thankfully it wasn't my last words here.

When i went into a-fib i prayed to Beloved. That was an improvement for sure.

Replace the plan with practice. This will insure the final word you say is not the commonplace "Oh #$*#@*"

That comes out of many folks mouths

Quote Originally Posted by charitra View Post
    go to a hindu mandir frequently and calm yourself. Or else give us details as to why your are 'planning' at this age, way ahead of the projected date of departure.
    My health is very unstable. It seems like I am on a slow decline. I have been to the hospital 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I have my health a bit under control right now. Who knows when I going to go. I don't want to have any regrets about how my death goes. What sucks is that my nerves are the most effected. Mostly by chronic degradation. The nerves in my opinion is a very spiritual part of the body.

Peace!

Astral, I am sorry you are dealing with an illness which would force you to think about this at a very young age.

All your questions, it seems...have been gravitating towards such an event.

I have been with so many folks at the end of their life and I can tell you...it's not regrets over what they say which is haunting them. It was having a child...or not seeing the ocean once more....or not having some fried green tomatoes once more. (I did my best to fullfill what I could)

A very dear woman, 90's...gave up having children to be very successful in the late 40's/50's as a banker. Her husband owned banks, they were very rich. Went everywhere...saw everything.

But a child.

90 years old...dying...and asking if it was "too late to have a baby".

I have seen some, with such a wealth of happy moments...they didn't seem to fight at all.

A very dear man with lung cancer...he didn't smoke...and was 75.

He poured out his life to me...like a beautiful hot cup of soup.

and I accepted it all.

I have seen some cantankerous folks cling...fight it with everything they have. Ultimately...good or bad. We leave here.

So I tell you, with my heart so full of Love for you, Beloved.

Go sit in the grass...today. Go feel the sun...today. Eat some ice cream....and then go do whatever is your favorite thing and do it.

See a broadway show...go to a park and swing on the swings...

If you can't move, have someone move you.

This world is our learning place and there is only a few ways you leave here. 1. you have learned everything slated for this visit. 2. you leave by your own hand.

So, please try not to have fear.

Another life, another story....

A very good man, lived a pious life...of Love and Service. Had his wife and daughter at his side as he was leaving this realm at 60. Still a young man by our standards...still many years left. But, cancer had came on very suddenly and within days...he was nearly gone.

But, even in this state...his kindness...his Love...was renowned amongst the hospital. The nurses stayed at his side too...for just in the short time he had been there...everyone had become as his daughter.

He was the Very Hand of Father.

Now, his poor Beloved wife had sat by his bed for days...praying for Beloved to watch over him. Never even leaving to eat or drink.

But, finally after many days, his daughter convince her to go across the street and eat some bread and coffee.

As she left, she tell the angels to please not take him till she return.

Her daughter assured her she would get her if something changed. Then she watched from the window as her mother go across the street.

The man was stable...but unconscious many days.

Suddenly he began to speak...he call to his daughter.

"Honey...there's some folks here....so beautiful....Beloved God...you're so beautiful....Honey...please get your mom...they've come to get me..."

(the nurses fell out of their seats from across the room as they had come to stand vigil with this Beloved Man every day. They rushed to get his wife)

"Please wait a moment...oh Dear God, you are so very beautiful...it's....beautiful....so beautiful...please...my wife....she isn't here..."

The daughter listened. "Daddy, Daddy...I love you...I love you Daddy"

"I love you..so much I will always love you...they are here honey...it's so beautiful...."

His eyes closed this entire time.

"Daddy, who is with you?"

"Please...just a moment more an i'll go...please..."

The wife rushed to his bed and hugged him with all her might. "I'm here...I love you..."

"Oh dear God...I love you so much..."

"it's so beautiful...and they are here...okay...I can go now. It's so beautiful...take care of each other...I love you...Dear God."

and he was gone.

This was a real man and his real final words. Over the years, his case was quite remarkable...as he was a remarkable Being. But, I can say...most folks have something similar happen....on a smaller scale.

This was years before my own mother and father's death. But such things have made me so strong in my belief that death, aside from the occasional bad timing...is a true gift.

Something very beautiful is waiting out there...

My health is very unstable. It seems like I am on a slow decline. I have been to the hospital 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I have my health a bit under control right now. Who knows when I going to go. I don't want to have any regrets about how my death goes. What sucks is that my nerves are the most effected. Mostly by chronic degradation. The nerves in my opinion is a very spiritual part of the body.

Peace!
    Dear Astralprojectee,

I am really sorry about your health.more so about your mental status.dont be demoralised. such health issue is periodic,By the way will you tell me what is the exact problem.i might suggest any advise.

God bless you and you will be better soon.
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Namaste Astral,

I am deeply, deeply sorry to read about your condition/situation. Hope the doctors can do something to make your improvement permanent and pull you out of the decline for good. In the meantime, listening to bhajans and chanting as much as possible could have a calming affect on your psyche and help you regain control over your will. Hearing about and chanting the Lord's name strengthens one's resolve and provides a degree of serenity to the soul. What happens to us is beyond our control, but we can make efforts to turn the tide and make the best of any situation. With that in mind, making an environment more conducive to a peaceful state of being is certainly something to strive for. My prayers and good wishes for your speedy recovery. God bless.

Pranam.

Peace!
    Vannakkam: I am also sorry to hear this. I send my prayers also. Hopefully you can stay in a calm state.

Aum Namasivaya

Thank all of you for your concern. It's not that bad. I'm not in pain everyday at least. But I do seem to be slowly losing my health every year. I will have to go outside more this summer.

Peace!

Thank all of you for your concern. It's not that bad. I'm not in pain everyday at least. But I do seem to be slowly losing my health every year. I will have to go outside more this summer.

Peace!
    Vannakkam: Still its been a nice reminder to all of us that actual people exist out there behind these words on a screen, and the reality is often far different than we may have ever imagined.

Aum Namasivaya

Peace!
    Definitely good to hear you are not suffering. And also good to hear you will take time to enjoy this amazing place. This world is so hard sometimes...it's good to spend sometime barefoot under a tree.

Take care of yourself, and we are here for you when you need a chat<3

Thread Information