Namaste anirvan,

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
so what is the real solution? is this universe merely illusion? or it has relative existence or as per vaishnava thought its eternally existing? as they ask if its illusion,then why its not absolving after one gets moksha?

Then what is mayavad?is it universally valid or it is a relative conditioning for a advita sadhak to reach that state?

Might time be the illusion and the universe real. The illusion is the notion that we are either moving forwards or backwards. The universe opens like a flower, it does not ask why it simply seeks the rays of Brahma.

Might the vibration of matter be real but the creations made of that matter as it folds back upon its self be transitory illusion. In fact there is no forwards or backwards, only the perception of that?

Just as the waves on the ocean are perceived by us, they do not exist out side of our time. time being only a change in state; nothing more. Yet the illusion of that wave is very real; to the point that it shapes the shore turning rock in to pebble and pebble in to sand, yet that shore formation seen in another rate of time is nothing but a wave in its self, so the matter is real at our scale; but sure enough when out side of this time frame and scale there is just a vibration, like that of the wave.

Reality then must relate to scale; I like to think of reality as mass (E=mc) so it is also energy. Imagine 30000 tonne ship in the port, if I lean upon it briefly, it feels solid; I can push shove and kick and it kicks back as I stub my toe it appears unmovable. However if I lean against it for long enough, with only my body weight; I cause it to move, as it builds momentum and changes direction ...

Just some thoughts and musings, thank you for the thought provoking thread.

praNAma

mana