Thread: Official Legal petition for the Prohibition of the Quran in Spain

Official Legal petition for the Prohibition of the Quran in Spain

Story here.

“Imran Firasat” A Pakistani citizen with legal residence in Spain as a political refugee has presented an official petition to the numerous institutions of Spanish government for calling the prohibition of Quran.
    Imran has formally sent the petition to the President of Spain, Parliament of Spain, Ministry of exterior and also to the ministry of interior. A copy of the petition is attached at the end of this news.
    In the document presented to the government of Spain, Imran reveals 10 points which will support his petition for banning the Quran:

(1) The Quran is not a sacred and religious book, but a violent book, full of hatred and discrimination.

(2) The Quran is a horrible book which provokes a community calls Muslims to undertake Jihad, kill innocent people and destroy the peace of the world.

(3) The Quran is responsible for all the terrorism we have seen in recent years in which thousands of people lost their lives.

(4) The Quran is a book which contains evil teachings and forces its believers to capture the entire world and total power at any price.

(5) The Quran is a book which legally permits and incites hatred and violence and for that reason it is not compatible with the modern world including Spain.

(6) The Quran is a book which directly discriminates between human beings.

(7) The Quran is a book which doesn´t allow the freedom of expression neither the religious freedom.

(8) The Quran is a book which causes women to suffer and be tortured by means of its full of injustice and macho laws.

(9) The Quran is a book which rather than teaching unity, teaches disunity and in this way it doesn´t allow it´s believers to form friendship with those who are not Muslims, because in the eyes of Quran they are infidels.

(10) The Quran is a major threat to the free society of Spain. A book which clearly preach the messages of Jihad, killing, hate, discrimination and revenge. For that reason it can´t be compatible with the Spanish system in any sense. It is a book totally contrary to what the law and constitution of Spain say and it is inciting the hatred and violence in our country.

Imran Firasat is the owner of the site “World Without Islam”. Here is a Link to to his site: http://www.mundosinislam.com

Re: Official Legal petition for the Prohibition of the Quran in Spain

I think people are now being to harsh on the hole Quran thing now... Not all Muslims are evil and infact there's alot of peaceful ones too and many young Christains who has relized that the bible isn't inspired has turned to the Quran so there's gotta be some good to it. It's the same with Muslims who change to christainity. What we are dealing with is that the people are picking and choosing on what scripture to follow so we will get some bad Muslims and same apply for christains such as "god hate fags" Group. You can't ban one without the other so I think banning the Quran is silly and it will just bring out the bad muslums out who has that "we hate you cause god hates you" attitude. They weren't  very happy with the Quran burning and went psycho over it so what makes people think that banning the book will change anything? 

Mind you we got it easy in the west cause the Christains don't follow the death laws in the Torah so I guess my point is invalid.
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Re: Official Legal petition for the Prohibition of the Quran in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    I think people are now being to harsh on the hole Quran thing now...
    Not now. People have suspected Quran has an outsize influence on the virulence of Islam since the time the Quran was compiled. It is just that now with greater spread of information, people are well-informed about the destruction it has wreaked on humankind. Had information been so freely available, the destruction of Nalanda and slaughter of Hindus by invading hordes of Mohammedans would have dwarfed the Holocaust. People would have called for banning of the Quran much earlier than calling for the ban of Mein Kampf.

Not all Muslims are evil
    Nobody claimed that at all. I am with Ali Sina on this one. I think that Mohammedans are actually nice people like you and me EXCEPT that they have been massively lied to in their holy books. They are hostage to their holy books and are themselves suffering. If they were the only sufferers no one would really care. But these psychos have access to nuclear bombs now and nuclear bombs with a literal belief in the Quranic Allah and a heaven full of virgins makes for a deadly cocktail for Kufrs like us.

and infact there's alot of peaceful ones too and many young Christains who has relized that the bible isn't inspired has turned to the Quran so there's gotta be some good to it.
    Xians turning to the Quran has more to do with the intellectual/theological/moral/metaphysical bankruptcy of Xity. Allah is equally immoral as Yahweh.

What we are dealing with is that the people are picking and choosing on what scripture to follow so we will get some bad Muslims and same apply for christains such as "god hate fags" Group.
    Can the real Mohammedan please stand up? I am tired of hearing about the peaceful silent majority of Mohammedans. Why is their silence defeaning? Do you ever wonder?

You can't ban one without the other so I think banning the Quran is silly
    I say, ban both the OT/NT/Quran all in one shot. The amount of bloodshed committed in bringing the message of a non-existent God to non-believers would make Hitler's crimes, Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem like a walk in the park.

They weren't  very happy with the Quran burning and went psycho over it so what makes people think that banning the book will change anything? 
    Dhimmitude in action and if left unchecked will spell the death of the Kufr like me.

Mind you we got it easy in the west cause the Christains don't follow the death laws in the Torah so I guess my point is invalid.
    As I said before, ban the OT/NT/Quran all in one shot.

In the 21st century, we should not let 4.5 Billion people continue to believe that non-believers are going to be roasted for eternity in hell by a merciful God. We owe it to our future generations to leave the world in a better shape than how we found it.

This petition, if acted upon and ultimately made law in Spain, Europe and eventually, the rest of the world, would be a step in that direction.

Thread Information