Thread: Past life recollection.

Past life recollection.

Namaste,

I came across this documentary a few years back; on remembering how it has marked my thinking, maybe you will also appreciate it.

The Boy Who Lived Before.

praNAma

mana

Re: Past life recollection.

I can appreciate it very much...ty for posting<3

i wish so much to find the place i once belong...but i fell so deeply i may never relocate it. Killing yourself and doing horrible things brings about such a position. I have suffered in my heart for my own Father...call for him every star lit night waiting for a response. Coming here to this forum was, partially, an attempt to locate others who may know of the story. But, long given up hope of this...as i realize the distance i moved may be greater than i can understand.

Can describe my home, even my room...the sunset as we held hands together upon a beach. In my mind the memories sometimes pop up as if remembering this very life...there is no difference. What was most amazing is that the memories are many times places i have often dreamed about....and you know how often we dream of things which happen in our daily life? I think it is also true that we dream of things from our other lives too.

When i was very very little i had dolls and barbies which would tell such a wretched tale, my parents were horrified. Three beings...a girl and two men related by birth(Father and son). The man adopted this girl...and she and his son marry. An abduction...betrayal and suicide leaving her own children.

All along...the story play over and over until finally it explode. Such a wretched thing this one was...and it was hard to accept i was that person, but now changed...forever. i had very hard time accepting this, as it was the exact opposite of the one i am now.

Re: Past life recollection.

I'm very curious about them, but I don't remember any.

Maya

Thread Information