hari o
~~~~~~

namasté

I look at various posts in this meta-folder and see many taking umbrage
with other faiths. I ask myself how does this strengthen my own faith ? I do not come to an answer.

I see many take issue and find fault with other religions and their points of view. I ask myself how does this bring resolve to the path I am on ? I do not come up with an answer.

I see many discounting other views as being fanatical, or that a spiritual adept may not have even existed on this good earth. I ask myself how does this unfold more of the goodness that lies within me ? I find no answer.

I look to other folders and find people within sanātana dharma argue that their ideal of the Supreme is the right one , is of the highest rank, and that other views must be ~demi-gods~. I ask myself again, how will this help me expand the Supreme (anuttara) in me , and I am left speechless.

There is no doubt that corruption and grief comes not from religion but from the ignorance lying within the holder of religion. This is the core of all unhappiness on this earth.

"That which we call the Hindu religion is really the eternal religion, because it is the universal religion which embraces all others.
If a religion is not universal, it cannot be eternal. A narrow religion, a sectarian religion, an exclusive religion can live only for a limited time
and a limited purpose " .... Śrī Aurobindo (some write Śrī Ôrobindo) 30th of May 1909.

"Every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshiping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."
George Washington, 1st President of the United States, May 1789

praṇām