Thread: Hanuman Jayanti

Hanuman Jayanti

Hari Om!

As many of you already know, Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated here in the U.S.A. on 6APR. What a spectacular and brilliant day this will be!

Please share what you will in relation to this most sacred of days.

To everyone everywhere, may Lord Shri Hanuman bless you with the strength to overcome obstacles keeping one from the path of truth. May He shower you with peace, spiritual wealth, and long life.

Jai Jai Hanuman!

Re: Hanuman Jayanti

Hari OM

Namaste and thank you for this, Bhai C. Smith,

Much by proper form not able to do. Guess to add to this, nor do I know how to. Will follow with devotion though. Will have to "mushfake it." Already in fast this week. Will start even earlier then now wake up. Sadhana think will be very beautiful and humbling. Think will chant the most special mantra so many times. Murti of Dear Shri HanumanJi is not sitting, but this one will be in pose, but not so deep.

Must enter the world tomorrow but think can leave work a little early. Even if a little weak this moment, will travel to spar and hit the mat. This think must do on this most auspicious occasion.

Evening, hope is to continue sacred mantra and meditation in two periods. Between the two, due to my very patient, loving, and understanding family, I will do something not did so much of until this week and this is to study for awhile.

This day, look forward to very much for many reasons along with experience that comes with thankfullness and humbleness and gratefulness to this very great path and to love I will see.

Perhaps am writing nothing meaningful for readers, do not know, but know will experience day not had in seventeen years, if ever.

Jai Jai Hanuman, Jai Jai Hanuman, this Jiva weeps and smiles... what can this Portion do?

Om Shanti

FFTW

Re: Hanuman Jayanti

Namaste,

Ram Bhakt Hanumanji ki jai.

Pranam.

Unhappy Re: Hanuman Jayanti

On Hanuman Jayanti I thought of my personal murthi, the great and beloved Brahmachari Hanuman! You my Shri Hanuman have been a good compainion, Whom I always turn to in time of great crisis, or when the time of day and night is lost to worries and uncertain pathways, when surrounded by those ugly souls it is Your beauty that heals and shows me a way to be calm, to find Lord Shiva whom I love so much. Because You Are Lord Shiva, aren't You my long and beloved Brahmachari, isn't it? Sometimes I walk in the forest, I think will You be there just around the next tree? Even if You are not standing there, it seems You Are! You speak many languages My Lord Hanuman! You are the Great Diplomat! You know, deep inside each of us we remember You from so, so long ago - from a long time ago. Time is a strange thing, but You are Time and no stranger. Om Namo Shivaya.

Thread Information