Thread: Jesus versus Hindism saying.

Jesus versus Hindism saying.

Does the same hold true in Hinduism of what Jesus said? Luke 12:47 "That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows." Maybe not necessarily beaten with many blows but suffer a lot more.

Thanks.

Re: Jesus versus Hindism saying.

Namaste AstralProjectee,

When we consider karma, her implications, we come to be more aware of it around us, in thought and action.

There are many who continualy repeat the same mistakes, never learning from them, or even seeing the connection between the fall that follows.

To travel in short circles never progressing, always moving; so tiring!

The Christian Bible was compiled by a Roman emperor, naturally one who rules by tyranny would use violence to describe the world about them ...

If I might express that the title of your thread its self contains a somewhat aggressive stance; I find myself thinking of "American Gladiator" or a wrestling match. No offence, just saying.

Belief is the sum part of all our thoughts, words, and actions!

praNAma

mana

Re: Jesus versus Hindism saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralProjectee View Post
    Does the same hold true in Hinduism of what Jesus said? Luke 12:47 "That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows." Maybe not necessarily beaten with many blows but suffer a lot more.

Thanks.
    In general, it is futile to try and find similarities between Hinduism and other religions. Just because Leibnitz discovered calculus and so did Newton, it doesnt mean all of German literature is comparable and equivalent to all of English literature.

I find no reason for Hindus to be bothered about what was said by Jesus or Mohammed. They are completely irrelevant to Hindus and Hinduism.

Jesus never existed for you to be waiting eagerly for his resurrection. For that matter, neither did Adam or Eve exist.

Sorry.

Thread Information