Thread: Islam and Yoga

Re: Islam and Yoga

From the article:

Mr. Rashid, a Muslim, said he had long believed that practicing yoga was tantamount to “denouncing my religion.” “Yoga is not for Muslims,” he said. “It was forbidden.”

When Alex Eingorn prescribed yoga recently to a Bangladeshi woman who came to him with spinal pain at his Better Health Chiropractic clinic in Midtown Manhattan, “she looked at me in horror,” he said. “She said, ‘I’m a Muslim, I can’t practice a different religion.’ ”
    Well, Yoga is most definitely Hindu.

The time to decide is now for Xians/Muslims. Either they remain Abrahamic thereby gaining entry into eternal heaven OR practise yoga and become Hindu and secure a place in eternal hellfire.

I would LOVE to be in the Abrahamic eternal hellfire. It is going to be full of many interesting people.

Since I have an eternity of time to spend in eternal hellfire, maybe I can learn a few additional asanas, pranayamas in hell. I look forward to hell.

3. Re: Islam and Yoga

For the followers of terrorism or maHaADHaRMa like Islam, they should strictly not follow DHaRMa as everything related to ADHaRMa is opposie to that of DHaRMa. For Islam DHaRMa is haram and for us ADHaRMa is what we should avoid and fight for DHaRMa.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

namaskar,

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    I would LOVE to be in the Abrahamic eternal hellfire. It is going to be full of many interesting people.
    I look forward to hell.

Interesting perspective. Now I am looking forward to meeting Aurobindo and osho there!
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Interesting perspective. Now I am looking forward to meeting Aurobindo and osho there!
    Indeed. Few other interesting people I am looking forward to meeting in the Abrahamic hellfire are:

(a)My maternal/paternal grandfather...never met either of them.
    (b)Albert Einstein [guess he was Jewish so both the Xians/Mohammedans believe he will be in eternal hellfire.]

There is one reason why I want to completely avoid the Abrahamic heaven. I will never want to share the same oxygen FOR A FREAKING ETERNITY with Zakir Naik.

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    From the article:

Well, Yoga is most definitely Hindu.

The time to decide is now for Xians/Muslims. Either they remain Abrahamic thereby gaining entry into eternal heaven OR practise yoga and become Hindu and secure a place in eternal hellfire.

Since I have an eternity of time to spend in eternal hellfire, maybe I can learn a few additional asanas, pranayamas in hell. I look forward to hell.

i agree

Thread Information