Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
Namaste AP,

Not Atman, but a reflection of it; if we consider that water expands when it is frozen, this phenomena to my knowledge is only present in water as other materials contract, an science can not yet explain this.

It is of the utmost importance when considering nature to realise that snow flakes, or ice crystals that form under the conditions present in our Earths atmousphere, are never two the same; never. Yet underlying their shape are the same self similar repeating pastern, this is how she reflects.

There have been some fascinating study's of the formation of these crystals, under differing energetic conditions; off hand I forget the name of the practiser, but I feel it to be very relevant to your question. This shows the fractal nature of prakriti perfectly.

Some times we can not put things in boxes, Atman is like this ...

Thank you kindly for inspiring thought

praNAma

mana
You bring up an interesting point Mana. I think that matter is in deed spirit. And you know transmutation can convert one element to another. So everything is just some form of spirit it seems.

Check this out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

Wunder "Any material effect has a material cause. Water is made up of oxygen and hydrogen." By Mana's post, matter as in water does seem to exhibit spirit qualities.

Peace!