Thread: A question about puja shop

A question about puja shop

Hello averyone !

In october, I wanted to buy puja items but the prices were kinda high for a student like me.
    I finally found a full set at a good price, in an online shop called "thepujashop"
    One month later, I e-mail them because I received nothing. They e-mailed me back saying that the shipment came back to them because he couldn't delivered at my home. (well anyway thanks for letting me know now =__=")

So I asked them if there was any solution (been two month after I paid) they said that they could use a different company to ship, but it would cost me a little more. I asked them the price, and got no answer. Recently, with no answer at all, I emailed them again saying that it's been too long, and as they are not goind to answer or help me I would like to be refound.
    Again, no answer since that day.
    I plan to e-mail them again, because I would like to buy elsewere but they have my money for it and I don't have many...

So, I am asking you: did you shop at thepujashop ? What are your thought ? Would you recommend me a website where I can buy puja items and murtis at a good price ?
    I have found many interesting items at amazon.uk, but the sellers don't ship in my country...Which is stupid as I am just next to them xD
    What about e-bay...?

Thank you very much for your answers and I hope I posted on the right section ! ^^"

Aum~
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

Re: A question about puja shop

That is what I am worried about pertaining to online purchase, except from big and reputable organisation. 'No-show', lame excuses etc etc. It is good of you to post it out so that we would know to avoid this site.

I'll assume you are from France? Perhaps you may want to try visit or check with the local Indians community on your request? whether is there any places that are populated by the Indians? Or simply go to the nearest temple and check around. I am sure there are bound to have some small stalls or shops that might have what you are looking for.

Good luck!
    'Whenever a devotee wishes, with unwavering faith, to worship me in a particular form, I take that form.'
    - Bhagavad Gita 4.1

Hello,

Thank you for your advices ! Infortunately, there not really a big big indian communauty in my country =/ We have a temple in Paris but I didn't had the occasion to go there (I'm not living in Paris x3) But i'll look around if there is Indian shops near there

Thanks ^^

Aum~
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

Hey McKitty, I can help you regarding this. Did you purchase using a online safemate like Paypal? If so you can file a dispute and paypal will do all the work for you and get you the full refund.

Namaste McKitty,

I have placed two orders recently with Indian web sites for books and mAlA, I have had no difficulty as yet in fact the service has been excellent. You must be very careful when leaving delivery instructions; leave instructions for the delivery in your absence, or have them delivered to your university.

The French postal services has completely degenerated so If they use chrono post you will have to track the package very closely.

I hope it works out for you.

praNAma

mana

Thread Information