praNAm
I find myself full of "hate" for "Islam". I don't know why am so much interested to read hate comments but I confess that my conscious never permits me to enjoy these stupidity , it seems that deep down in heart we want to win arguments and prove that we are better than Islam or else one just due to fools like Zoker Naik, Can we not pursue God in our own way, why don't Govt bans his speeches . In our constitution under article 19(1) with freedom of speech and expression their is clause 19(1)(a) which puts "reasonable restrictions" such as "public morality and order". Why our govt is blindfolded when it can create a hue cry over Cartoon of Dr. B.R Ambedkar that hurts other then why not over this stupid Zoker Naik. Every time I pop to my mails some muslim friends just forward me the bullshits ok Zoker Naik that I keep on deleting. I want God my own way. I think when I will have time I will disprove this stupidity of Islam from roots by point-by-point basis but "Not" on basis of "scriptures" but on "Logical" basis. I many times think to write a book on it. Now enough is enough. I just want God and me. I want my peace back I don't want any Zokers advice to know what is my God. I love Sanatan dharma so much that I feel sorry to even hate "islam".