Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of hate?

Angry How to get rid of hate?

praNAm
    I find myself full of "hate" for "Islam". I don't know why am so much interested to read hate comments but I confess that my conscious never permits me to enjoy these stupidity , it seems that deep down in heart we want to win arguments and prove that we are better than Islam or else one just due to fools like Zoker Naik, Can we not pursue God in our own way, why don't Govt bans his speeches . In our constitution under article 19(1) with freedom of speech and expression their is clause 19(1)(a) which puts "reasonable restrictions" such as "public morality and order". Why our govt is blindfolded when it can create a hue cry over Cartoon of Dr. B.R Ambedkar that hurts other then why not over this stupid Zoker Naik. Every time I pop to my mails some muslim friends just forward me the bullshits ok Zoker Naik that I keep on deleting. I want God my own way. I think when I will have time I will disprove this stupidity of Islam from roots by point-by-point basis but "Not" on basis of "scriptures" but on "Logical" basis. I many times think to write a book on it. Now enough is enough. I just want God and me. I want my peace back I don't want any Zokers advice to know what is my God. I love Sanatan dharma so much that I feel sorry to even hate "islam".

Re: How to get rid of hate?

हरिः ओम्

Namaste Shivam,

A very brave question and very wise of you to ask; hate is based in fear, fear is normally of loss, to lose is purely of the material world. Hate is manifest in the mind by subconscious fear; anxiety.

Lose the anxiety and you will lose the fear and hate, you will also have a better internal guide for your direction.

Another's belief is not point for point on paper, but is held in their hearts and minds. Given that the human brain already turns an upside down image the right way up; changes left to right and fills in all the enormous gaps left by the ambiguity of speech, to predict another intentions, to predict that which they are experiencing.

I should say that you will have your work cut out!

Maybe Law would be a better path for you to take in life, in order to resolve your deisolation?

I would recommend that you turn just a little towards spirituality, and leave behind the "rules" side of religion, with the mind that you have you are more that capable of understanding this. Try taking up meditation, if you don't already do this; you need to find another way to harness those thoughts.

With out wanting to be rude myself; hatred of another's beliefs can also be perceived as arrogance!
    It is a superb sign that your belief and understanding of sanAtana dharma is enabling you to see through this hate; definitely the light at the end of the tunnel!

pranāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Aum Namaḥ Śivāya
    Last edited by Mana; 16 May 2012 at 11:00 PM.
    8i8

Namaste Shivam,

Thoughts which arise again and again even when we don't want them is due to our samskArs i.e. deep impressions in our mind. This is created due to long association with a type of thought. How to get rid of it when you have already created deep impressions ? :

a) Develop to say "NO" (in capital letters with full authority) to a thought you don't want to rise in your mind. Please mind it that it is "you" who is clinging to this thought and it is not that the thought is attached to you. So, drop it what you are holding consciously or unconsciously.

b) Develop habit of staying with opposite thought. Bring it again and again so that it becomes a habit ... it creates a deep impression in mind. This thought being anti-unwanted-thought will erase the unwanted thought-habit.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

One way to stop the mails from your friends is to send them link or pdf of how Ali Sina from faithfreedom.org ripped naik for all the lies he sprouts. that should help ease your nerves.

But this post brings another serious aspect, a dilemma which hindus face as an existential threat.

As hindus, we are peace loving and want good of all others irrespective of place, creed and even species. However when faced threats from islammers and cross thumpers, one is at a loss and confused how to react; whether to continue follow peace song and get killed and ultimately eradicated from earth or do we give them back in kind? we dont do violence because of attracting bad karma and that is why we keep smoking peace pipe and keep getting kicked around.

Dharm and Raj Dharm keeps a hindu in status of constant conflict in his mind and unable to decide and act effectively.

whats the solution?

5. Re: How to get rid of hate?

You have the courage to not to hate the most hated in pure mind and most loved in dirty hearts.

Zoker (good name) Naik is one of the many hater aDHarmis, and must know there are Muslims, Christians, Communists using Hindu names and presenting themselves as Hindu sadhus, and mispresenting DHarMa granTHams under their aDHarMi way, you have to escape yourself from those hypocrites.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Namaste,
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlife View Post
    But this post brings another serious aspect, a dilemma which hindus face as an existential threat.

As hindus, we are peace loving and want good of all others irrespective of place, creed and even species. However when faced threats from islammers and cross thumpers, one is at a loss and confused how to react; whether to continue follow peace song and get killed and ultimately eradicated from earth or do we give them back in kind? we dont do violence because of attracting bad karma and that is why we keep smoking peace pipe and keep getting kicked around.
    +1

This is precisely what I keep bringing up and get beaten down by my well meaning 'peace loving', 'get rid of fear/anxiety' brethren. There is a deep chasm between the aloof, 'sitting far away from any danger' theorists and the ground reality that the pragmatists must face. As an example, for a common US citizen, the war in Afghanistan is viewed from a safe distance in the safety of his home and basically is a non-event. But for a soldier in the field, who must face life and death issues on a daily basis, it is REAL, and it is happening NOW. I never see any practical solutions from our peace loving pundits; only some non-professional psychology talk, which does not translate into any survival techniques. Common US Citizens write/talk about the war, whereas a soldier has to get his rear end out there every day and be in harm's way, presumably to protect the talking heads back home. Being 'noble' in an 'un-noble' world is a recipe for suicide, not a way to lose fear; unless one dwells in a cave or on a remote mountaintop and is completely untouched by what happens around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam View Post
    .....why don't Govt bans his speeches . In our constitution under article 19(1) with freedom of speech and expression their is clause 19(1)(a) which puts "reasonable restrictions" such as "public morality and order". Why our govt is blindfolded when it can create a hue cry over Cartoon of Dr. B.R Ambedkar that hurts other then why not over this stupid Zoker Naik.....
    Because muslims and Xitians are the pampered minorities in India and laws don't apply to them!
    So, you have to get rid of your hate for them by getting rid of your fear and love them for being superior to us.

Sometimes, life is a bit like being in a boxing ring; if you don't throw punches, you get killed!

Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 17 May 2012 at 10:35 AM.

PraNAm,

So it means they will keep doing "daawah" to me and its ok for them to hurt me, And when I give them the logic that if Islam is oldest best religion (as Zoker Naik's parrots recite) how come Allah can forget that he should not have revealed Bible and other holy scriptures earlier than Quran. Was Allah testing his own stupidiy. For this argument they become hurt . What can I do?, they are tasting their own medicine. I don't want to hurt any one.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam View Post
    I don't want to hurt any one.
    You are hurting yourself by letting them take up so much room in your head, devoting so much of your psychic and spiritual energy to them, arguing with them. Consider that they are trollling and baiting you. Those are no friends. It's not hurting them by telling them "please stop sending me these e-mails, I have no interest".

I'm sorry if that sounds simplistic; I wish I could offer more.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

praNAm.
    Ok , I will keep myself away from any more arguements , that will be good to me and the other person.
    Last edited by Shivam; 17 May 2012 at 03:31 PM.

Vannakkam: Any press is good press.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information